Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP please? :3

Hiii people! I'm looking for RP with Liana or Reece on this profile :D So check them out and let me know if you're interested! ^^
I am always interested in playing~ While I was pondering, I thought of the possibility of a 2 on 2, both Liana and Reece and two of my characters, likely, Bakir and Narla~
Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Yay :D

Do you mean both characters in the same RP? Or two seperate RPs with those characters?
I meant the first option~

Ah, okay :3

I don't know how well that would work, since Liana is meant to be an Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra OC, though x3
I have not heard of Legend of Korra, but I have heard of Avatar: The Last Airbender. But I see your point, and though it would be easy to transfer Bakir or Narla into a realm of bending, some characters would be a bit more difficult~

I suppose I will have to settle for less, and I will gladly offer you the chance to pick between my two offered characters to play with Liana~
I'm always up for an RP, but I don't know which of your character are the ones you listed. ^^; But feel free to look through my characters and see which one catchs your attetion.
So far, the characters in question are Celestina's Liana and Reece, and my own Bakir and Narla, from my collection of Sand Rats found here:

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=12422

I do not have all of the information transferred to this site just yet~

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
I'm always up for an RP, but I don't know which of your character are the ones you listed. ^^; But feel free to look through my characters and see which one catchs your attetion.

In this profile here, just click on the pages named 'Liana' and 'Reece'. :) Those are the characters I am looking to RP. Preferrably Reece right now, since Miss wants to do an RP with Liana :)

Miss wrote:
I have not heard of Legend of Korra, but I have heard of Avatar: The Last Airbender. But I see your point, and though it would be easy to transfer Bakir or Narla into a realm of bending, some characters would be a bit more difficult~

I suppose I will have to settle for less, and I will gladly offer you the chance to pick between my two offered characters to play with Liana~

Bakir seems interesting!
Thank you~ I hope to portray him as well as his original creator. Do you wish to start the game or shall I?

I will also warn you that my occupation limits my posting speed~
I see, Reece sounds like a fun character to RP with. Luna or Kurai would be a good choice to use, since both can be very kind if given enough time to get to know them. Kurai is a half breed or tiger and human, while Luna is a Luner Angel. If you think you see a character of mine is a better fit, then just tell me. :)

Miss wrote:
Thank you~ I hope to portray him as well as his original creator. Do you wish to start the game or shall I?

I will also warn you that my occupation limits my posting speed~

I don't mind :) Until this weekend is over, my posting will probably be limited to once a day lol, maybe twice. You can start if that's alright <3

Kuro, Kurai seems like she would be fun to RP with Reece :) But mind if we hold it out for a while? Something happened today in real life that is going to slow down my posting and RP drive. x.x I can let you know though when things get better.
It's alright. :) I understand things happen without notice.
Of course it is alright~ Given a few moments of time, I will create the beginning post~

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP please? :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus