Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the rain falls (open)

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Dark raised his eyebrow, and vanished. He re-appeared as a teenage-looking kid, with dark bue hair and bangs that nearly hid his eyes. ''Hellborn creatures usually have only theor form they were born into. But my mother taught me how to use the others. Dragon,Human,Werewolf, and Cerberus.''
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily sighed and then looked away. She turned into her human form " dont be getting any ideas " She said fakely. She walked into the place and looked around

(I'll just go ahead and state that I'm not into otherwordly actions of male and female, so feel at ease. xp..)

''I have no intentions of anything aside from getting food.'' He snorted, the chains now cuffs dangling from is hands. He wore dark shirt and jeans where the bottoms were rugged, and a chain bounded tightly at his neck. Almost human, if it wasn't for his sleek tail that ended in a spiked edge.

Emily looked at him. " Your tail um.. we need to cover that " She said looking around for something

He grumbles, and it curls around his right arm, the spiker retreating so it looked like a snake curled around his arm. ''What about this?''

Emily looked. " um... i guess we can try that or i could just get you a person "

''Let's try it.''

Emily walked into the place and there stood many people. She made her way to the back and looked at some guys

Darkness followed silently. A few people noticed his chains. One looked at the wall, holding a bottle some drink. They looked at a worn out poster, but it was too faded to read.

Emily looked at a guy and smiled. She walked to him and started talking. She smiled and walked outside with him. She blushed and then she bite his neck

Darkness snorted, looking around. His tail twitched as he scanned the building. Something about it seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite figure it out.

Emily drained the guy and left his corpse in a garbage can. She walked to him " you done? "

Dark just snirked, chewing idly on an arm bone. Aside from his clothes being stained blood, and his fangs chipped, all that could show for what she had missed was a small drop of blood on the floor. ''Much better, now.'' He replied, crushing the bone.

Emily looked away " why eat that? Dont you like the blood not the bone? "

He smiled lighty. ''My fangs broke, so I had to...Ah...Improvise. Don't you notice the lack of something?''

Emily looked around " a lack of what? " She said confused

''A lack of a body. I ate it.''

Emily almost threw up " i hate bodys " She said smiling almost

''Hey, I was starving.'' He snorted.

Emily look " if we see another person please try not to do that again "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the rain falls (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus