Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the rain falls (open)

Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily flew to him. " Dark, turn into human form " She said putting a cold towel on his forehead
Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Darkness shifted to his human form, though his face was singed badly. ''Agh....Fire...'
Sky Leah Rider (played by hiddensoul14)

(srry )

sky begans drops to her knees and starts to mess with the collar around her neck trying to get it off " get off... get off"

Emily touched his face, softly. It burned her finger which made her want to scream. Vampires hated fire. She put cold water on his face. " its alright, it will be alright "

Dark winces, and looks at the girl. ''Help....Her....''

Still trying to get the collar off " get off me"

Emily sighed but kept a cold cloth on his head. She went over to the other girl. She looked at her and then touched it. It melted off and then it broke in her hands as she opened her eyes and they turned blood red

sky stood up ,held her hands out and they burst to flames then the fire dissapeared " yes .. thank you both so very much " sky walked over to the boy who was alying on the ground and sat next to him" i thanks for you helping me i can help you with those burns"

Dark cringed, the burns hurting him worser now, tail flinching wildly. ''Fire....No fire...''

Emily clinched her fist. The smell of burning started smelling like blood. She looked as the bottom of her purple hair started turning white and her cross glowed

"im srry if neither of you like fire ... but i didnt either" sky said as she looked at her hands " i hated it ... and these monsters turned it into my life" sky looked back at the boy " i wont use fire but i can heal your burns"

Dark cringes still, smelling the blood aswell and gritting his teeth in great pain, his werepyre side stirring.

" im going to heal your burns i promise i wont use fire " sky said as she moved her hand and put her finger on the boys forhead " are you okay with me healing your burns"

Emily let a hiss escape her mouth. Her hair turned white and the cross shattered. Her body matured, her hair changed, and so did her voice. Her inner vampire came out. A red arora came off her. She opened her eyes and they were deep blood red. " move it young neko "

sky stood up " yes okay .... im srry for any trouble i have caused you" Sky bows and turns to walk away

Dark gritted his teeth and shifted to his dragon form and got up weakly. He stood in front of the neko and growled harshly at Emily.

sky stoped in her tracks " ummm"

Emily growled " I'm trying to help you, but you may let the neko. " she then muttered " I'm surprised I've let you both live " she put a cross on and then fell to the floor. Her hair turned purple and her body changed

Sky looked at the girl then back at the boy " may ask your names"

''My name is Darkness....Werepyre demon from hell.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the rain falls (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus