Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the rain falls (open)

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''You say it's lucky, but when you can never die no matter what you began to relize life isn't everything you live for.''
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily looked " I mean your not trying to be staked, killed, or anything everyday of your life "

''Their always trying to do that to me. I just use my shadow abilities to disappear before they get too close for comfort.'' He sneered, gritting his teeth tightly. ''They call me a moster and a killer, but do they know me? No. They assume everything they know based on what the books have told them. They don't know fact from fiction. They don't even know what kind of creature I truely am aside from a werewolf with fangs.''

Emily nodded her head " like me, but everybody knows what i am because of the smell of blood and death "

''I'm...A demon...'' He muttered. ''A demon.''

" but you said your a werewolf/vampire " She said turning and looking at him

''I'm a Werewolf Vampire demon. I'm many things. Part of the reasons my life is hectic.''
Sky Leah Rider (played by hiddensoul14)

a young girl with short white hair was locked in a cage when she felt the presence of to strong entities just out side the building she was being held in she sent a phycic projection of her self to appear in front of the two and ask for help

the projection of the girl appeared before them . she said ″please can you to possibly help me its a matter of life and death″

Emily looked and the person. She nodded her head and then turned into a dragon. She was black with purple in her wings. She flew across the top of the building. She turned into a dark, shadow tiger and walked into the building. She saw the girl " you called? "

Dark shifted back to his wolf form and darted outside as a blur pf the shadows, appearing where the others were quickly.

the girl who was sitting 8n the darkness of a corner saw the girl she stood up and wobbled to the bars″ yes ... thank you for comming ... i could feel that you were a good person″ the girl grabed the bars revealing that there covered in bood″ my name is sky ... i need your help getting out of here.″

Emily looked " i'm not a nice girl if you take my cross off " She said before turning into a human. She then held the bars and they burned and melted

Dark snorted. ''I don't think you can consider a demon 'good'...'' He grumped, keeping watch over the surroundings.

sky stepped out ″thank you″ sly has a metal collar arounder neck that begans to beep ″we need to leave now... this place is gunna blow up″

Emily turned into a dragon. She flew out of the top of the place. She then landed

Dark ran out in his dragon form, six wings flapping quickly, chains rattling.

sky jumped up an went far above the building she grabed a tree branch and swung gerself away from the buildings

Emily turned into a human and sat down far away. She did not look at anybody

sky jumped down from the tree next to the girl who had saved her when her collar began beeping faster . then the beeping stopped and sky let out a blood curtiling scream as the building blew up

(Remember I'm in here too, you two. Post after I post or I won't be able to keep up. -.-l..)

Dark barely made it out in time, and collapsed as the shockwave hit him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the rain falls (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus