Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pulse

(Don't beat him up too bad Blood. Haha.)
BloodLust (played anonymously)

(Lulz! Night Aki!)
(Later man.)
He grinned triumphantly when Donnie agreed with him, catching the candy just as Blood walked in. He shot the shrimp a look when Blood scolded him for having the candy Donnie threw at him. "I uh.." he rubbed the back of his neck, "It's not mine!" Liar. "Oh that? Yeah, it's non-lethal, don't sweat," Red nodded, "Gah, I get it Blood! Jeez!" Oops. Bring on the pain? Did she have her mace tonight? He didn't see it but that's when it was most dangerous. He laughed his butt off when she chewed out Mar. "Get him Shawty!" he grinned. Wait for it.
Donnie (played by Impulsive) Topic Starter

Yay, Blood DID walk in! He was in a cackling fit by the time she got to him, eyes bugging out when she said his name. "No Mama! I'm not," he gulped. Aki had to leave? "Bye Aki!" he yelled, starting to leave too, "I'm gonna go too for awhile. I need a nap. Gonna just.. leave you all alone.. so there's no witnesses.." He cackled.
(Traitor. xD)

She smiled at Aki sweetly when he spoke and waved when he said he was leaving. At least he'd be back at some point. Her attention turned to her son when he said he needed a nap. Why was everyone running off? Because she'd jumped them?

At Red's words, she'd simply ignored his last bit he'd said in frustration. No, her mace wasn't on her tonight, oddly enough. She bit her lip as she mulled over what Donnie said. "No witnesses he says," she giggled, "What's he think I'm gonna do? Besides, Mar is still here, if he's not sleeping.. That dragon can sleep through a hurricane."

She glanced over at the man in question for a moment before looking back at Red, "So Jason, how's the season been? Seen any good corn mazes?" She smiled playfully. She'd also ignored that he'd called her Shawty earlier, not really wanting to deck him tonight, unless he really deserved it.
Dang.. They were all dropping like flies. He gulped when Blood bit her lip, and at her words before laughing himself. "Apparently he thinks you're violent or somethin'..." He just nodded in agreement about the comments she made about Maurus. "Eh?" he laughed, "Pretty good. How about you Miss Ivy? Have you took out Batman yet?" He rested his chin on his palm, elbow propped up against the bar as his eyes glanced towards the door. Nobody was coming. Where they? He hoped that someone would so that Blood didn't get heartbroken later. There were enough portals to choke a horse leading here.

Blood giggled when he played along, sitting down beside him quietly before answering, "Not yet. He's tricky. He's got all of Gotham in love with him so I have to play my cards right if I want to take him down." She followed his gaze to the door, sighing softly, "It's okay if nobody comes Red. I promise. It's fun enough just having you all around at the same time for once in a blue moon."
His eyes moved back to look at her when she spoke and he laughed at the Batman comment. "Right, maybe you should team up with Joker," he offered, "He seems like he kinda sorta knows what he's doin' right? He's just a little crazy." At her words at the end, he smiled, "You sure? You always set your heart on these kinds of things bein' huge and full of new faces and it never.." He trailed off and rubbed his skull, "Right, sorry about that. I'll try to come around more often. I can't say the same for the others though. It really is nice to see everyone together though."

Blood couldn't help but giggle when he continued talking about Batman and her plot to take him out. "Right!" she laughed, "He knows the layout of the city too! But I'm sure me and Mr. Freeze won't be foiled a SECOND time!" Die hard fan, right here folks!

She nodded when he spoke of the event. "I'm positive," she smiled, "Thanks for being so supportive and concerned, but it's totally okay. And that means a lot to me, thank you." She mimicked him, resting her chin in her hand too, smiling at him goofily as she tried to copy him spot on.
Red burst out laughing at her mentioning of Mr. Freeze. "Silly girl," he grinned, "I do love that determination though. You'll win eventually." He smiled at her confirmation and his cheeks heated when she thanked him, twice even. "No problem, it's like second nature now," he said, "You're one of my best friends." He grinned when he realized what she was doing and shook his head, "Goof."

(I'm gonna hop off here and play some FF14 for a bit Al. <3 I'll pop back in tomorrow.)
(A'ight. Have fun. xD Night.)

(Niiight!)
Jaydin Byrd (played by FreeJayFly)

((Using my Vampire the Masquerade portrayal of this character.))

The night had been festive, it had been loud... and sure as hell, it had been pretty exhausting for the brunette that had just gotten up a couple hours ago.

So, what better place to go than a bar where she could unwind?

Jaydin entered the Pulse and went over to the counter bar. She put some money down and simple said:

"I'll have a Tokyo Tea, easy on the ice," Jaydin said, taking a seat on one of the bar stools. Surely, the melon flavoured drink would have done nice to start relaxing from all the excitement happening around the area. Even if that relaxation would only last till she had to reject the contents later that evening.

"Welcome to Pulse!" she perked right up when someone entered.

She had the drink all set for their customer in a matter of seconds, skillfully bustling about. "Here you go!" she said cheerfully, sliding it through the spaces between the barrels of candy on the bar. "Happy Halloween, and drinks are free tonight," she said as she pushed the money back, "Seasonal thing."
Jaydin Byrd (played by FreeJayFly)

Quirking a brow at this, Jaydin pocketed her money and took up the long glass.

"Alrighty, thanks. Happy Halloween to you as well," Jaydin said, using her straw to push around the slush before taking a long swig from it.

Looking about, the brunette took some time to observe the decorations and the overall bar. It seemed like there was not too much activity, but then again, it was pretty early as far as the evening went.

"You guys expect any kids to come around?" It was asked as a joke as Jaydin gave a gentle chuckle after she spoke. "Or is everything here just to appease those that are still in the Halloween spirit that drop on by?"
Des Akuma (played by ShinOni)

Was in Halloween spirits, Des appears as a hand, having done his best to sneaky sneak and crawl about on the floor around the bar with little to no stealth, feline ears flattened upon his head, pushed back as if predicting the scolding to come. To those around the bar, or those who may have an eye toward the far end? They will see a clawed clawed fingers rest upon the tabletop, followed by large golden eyes and cat-like ears. This will disappear in the next few moments followed by violent slapping of his hand upon the table in a lousy attempt at finding the candies inside any bowl he happens to knock over during his flailing.

(Sorry if there are many spelling mishaps, phones are complicated.)
Donnie (played by Impulsive) Topic Starter

"WE WANT KIDS TO SHOW UP!" Donnie cheered. He was back just in time to hear her speak. Then he spotted Des. A devious little grin twisted over his lips, and he inched over closer, shoving a Warhead candy towards Des's searching hand. Now we wait... He himself had climbed onto the bar, dodging the barrels in order to get to the one Des was near without him spotting him right off. Poor kitty.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pulse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus