Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pulse

BloodLust (played anonymously)

"Easy baby," Blood laughed at Donnie's outburst, "Inside voice please, we have a guest." She would have warned Dessy but since he thought he was all sorts of sneaky, stealing candy, he deserved the sour piece her son so helpfully scooted closer. She bit her lip, also waiting on him to try and nom it.
Jaydin Byrd (played by FreeJayFly)

There was a moment of pause from Jaydin before she went ahead and took another swig from her Tokyo Tea. She honestly was not expecting that kind of response -- not from people that owned a bar, anyways.

Glancing to the blond-haired individual that had been 'sneaking' about and had now just been granted their candy, Jaydin pushed the slush around again with her straw and contemplated her words. It simply seemed that she may not be free of kids this evening after all.

Usually, Jaydin would not have minded, though when they usually travelled in droves from house to house, building to building, all yelling the same phrase over and over again till it no longer sounded like a phrase by English-speaking people... well, it was certainly just irksome to have said they very least.

"Well, hopefully you get those kids coming along at some point..." Jaydin said, doing her best to remain polite and as understanding to the situation as a whole.

"This place is family friendly," Blood explained, noticing a hint of confusion on their guest. "I don't allow people to get drunk on my watch. It's just a friendly place we all get together."

She smiled at the comment, "I hope so too. I love seeing all the costumes this time of year, children and adults alike."

The Pulse group were an oddity, and always had been. They were all close like family and a bunch of goofballs. It was probably obvious that the bar wasn't for everyone by the antics of the staff. Blood was usually much crazier as well, but always put on her best act for guests. Maybe that's why they never got many customers on usual days... Hmm.
Emiko came into Pulse, her usual way. Of course, she'd been away for too long and it was time to drop on by. The girl was dress up like Jack Sparrow, had the wig and everything. To make it even more-so real, a half drunk alcohol bottle in her left hand. Of course, she had it for awhile, but who would know that?

(Hey! Long time no see? I has class soon, so assume shes acting like a pirate or something later xD)

(Emiii!!! I'll reply on break. Work is about to start. )

Blood nearly lost the 'calm' she was displaying when her daughter entered. How long HAD it been? "Emi!" she chirped happily, "Happy Halloween! How long are you home for?" Blood's night was getting better and better.
Emi gave everyone that Jack Sparrow wave. Obviously shed watched the movies again recently.. However, the girl broke character for a moment to speak to her mother, "Oh you know.. Few days mayhaps. I just take things one day after another."

"Sweet," Blood smiled happily, looking forward to having one of her daughters around again if only for a little while.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Pulse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus