Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I commissioned someone to do my OC

Riley Morrison (played by macetheace)

... since I hadn't had an official character reference sheet except for pictures of how I see him. I commissioned someone on dA to do this for me for this boy right here and oh my god, I'm in love.. Wanted to show it off. Waiting for another full body to show his prints in full and his ears as well.

Credit to equi-bear.deviantart.com
__riley___by_equi_bear-dan7109.jpg

For 2 fullbody, colored, shaded images from this person, I only paid 300 points.
Nicely done
Huh, this is an interesting OC! But if the people on his planet are vegetarians and worship animals, why do they use them to create the mutants? Sounds like it wouldn't be pleasant for the animal, or maybe even painful...it kinda contradicts itself.

The art is adorbs, I don't blame you for wanting to show it off.
Sanne Moderator

Oooh that looks very nice!! I'm not familiar with DA points, I'm assuming 300 isn't a lot? :O
Sanne wrote:
Oooh that looks very nice!! I'm not familiar with DA points, I'm assuming 300 isn't a lot? :O
It's a lot more than I have. You have to buy them or have people give them to you.
Riley Morrison (played by macetheace) Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:

Nah, it's only about $2.50-$3
Riley Morrison (played by macetheace) Topic Starter

Dragoncat wrote:
Huh, this is an interesting OC! But if the people on his planet are vegetarians and worship animals, why do they use them to create the mutants? Sounds like it wouldn't be pleasant for the animal, or maybe even painful...it kinda contradicts itself.

The art is adorbs, I don't blame you for wanting to show it off.

The animals aren't directly ised actually! It's a confusing concept but essentially, two of the different species are bred together, and the dam carries the offspring and later births it. If, in Riley's case, there is a time of crisis and the population of the mutants is at risk, the dam carries the offspring for a little less time, then it's transfered to a human carrier, giving it it's human appearance.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I commissioned someone to do my OC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus