Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Mental Hospital and Another Dimension (open)

Cody followed dutifully, mumbling incoherently about things he wished he hadn't left behind--forgetting that he hadn't had such things even on the other side of the portal.

When Isaac paused to look at something, he did too. "What is it?" he asked, keeping any eye on the unnatural wildlife was getting to be a bit too much.
It really was nothing to fear. That "thing in the trees" was actually a man. He'd fallen out of the sky and bumped his head on a branch, and was just now coming to. "Urrhh, Alex.." He said, speaking into a radio. "The portal worked! Woo-hoo!" He rose his arms when he said that, only to end up falling out of the tree and into view. This was a goofy one. "Oh, you must be the natives! Er... Do you speak English?" He said when those goggled eyes fell apoun the ragtag group. He hurried over to meet them. He didn't seem bright either, seeing as there was a tall angel guy with a sword and a shield guarding the two. Or at least one of them.
lovescrazydeath

Issac wrote:
Somewhere in out in the country of Maine stands a Mental Institution, highly protected and isolated from the rest of human kind. They now have a new patient to add to the sparse collection of the condemned and committed people who make the institution their permanent home. Issac has no records but after committing a trail of bizarre and grisly murders and was deemed "insane" they decided the mental hospital was the best place for him. After bringing him to the building he started to go into a state of planning. Because he new somewhere there was a dimension that has the ability to grant you godlike powers. But he needs a group of people to embark on the journey with him. He has the power to open the portal. All he had to do was ask the other patients because all i all they were just as insane as he is.

(I'm going to need patients in this story and other characters that can be mythical creatures/alien beings anything really to inhabit the other dimension)";

i would love to do this. i love mental hospitals

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Mental Hospital and Another Dimension (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus