Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Did ya miss me?

Well sorry to say but keep missing. I ain't fully back yet but am here to simply notify you guys that me current return to constant action is currently estimated to be in august sometime. And boy do i got plans and ideas and stuff thats gonna take RPR by storm. It's gonna be like a hurricane hit this place when i return. Heh.
Silly question :P life is quiet without you around. By August I should have my comp.fixed too
LANCE! *pounces onto and begins poking and prodding happily* My friend!
No we didn't...wait I got that wrong...yes we did! Very much so
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Just checking in for another update. Letting ya guys know all is well for me and so far...still estimating august for my permanent return. In the mean time, i've been working on a complete overhaul and revamp on my characters including my own art work that I have actually been deeming worthy of being colored. And for me...thats a rarity. BOO YAH! This is Lance! Signing off! Peace!
Excited to see you coming back Lance!
Yay my partner in crime is returning
minionfanfreakout.gif

My excitement is apparent
Aww, I miss you Lance. And I'll keep missing. Get your butt back here sooooon.

Don't worry. My return is imminent. Wanna know the funny thing? You'll never see me coming. Why? Well thats my little secret. BWAHAHAHAHAHA-*hack wheeze cough* dang...how do bad guys laugh like that...?
Kim Site Admin

HOW CAN WE WAIT UNTIL AUGUST?! D:

Kim wrote:
HOW CAN WE WAIT UNTIL AUGUST?! D:

Cause it's me. You love me enough to muster the painful patience to await my return. I'll save a really big 'I'm back' hug just for you Kim.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Did ya miss me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus