Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The newest and coolest ride at the new amusement p

My Unknowns (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Nora had always like roller coasters and she liked swimming so why not an underwater roller coaster ride? She climbed in the seat after Hayden and grinned at him. as the car moved forward, her heart began to beat faster in anticipation. Soon it was their turn to be sent down a enclosed tube that suddenly dropped int the water. Nora gasped in the sudden drop in temperature and the rise of humidity making it feel they were underwater especially with the sides dripping water.

She looked around as the car twisted and turned to see various kinds of fish swim about until a fake shark jump out of a sunken ship which she screamed and tried to jump away from the shark. It slowly backed away to allow them to pass. Nora laughed as they soon ended the ride.

'That one wasn't too bad. I enjoy both roller coasters and swimming so it was fun for me. Let's try one that might be more adrenaline producing, ok?" Nora asked

((how about a video of the next ride?)
I'd rather just describe the ride than search for a video of one. Is that fine? If you want, you can find videos of the rides :))

Hayden laughed softly at her response and nodded. Something adrenaline producing. He would have recommended the drop tower, but he hated those. All they did was let go. At least on roller coasters, you were rushing towards more track instead of the ground at horrifying speeds. So.. the biggest baddest roller coaster they could find. He took her hand in his own so that he wouldn't lose her, and began pulling her to the largest roller coaster in the area of the park that they were currently in.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The newest and coolest ride at the new amusement p

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus