Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everything starts in the forest... (Private)

Drago (played by laserdragon111) Topic Starter

Drago watched it. Looks like they know each other very well, he thought.
He still stood there. He almost swung his tail. Not again...
Max Ironhead (played by Clayfire12)

Alice began to hammer the spike into places in the armor where it could be separated. "So, what happened this time to lock your armor up?" She asked, getting on his his shoulder plates off.

Drago was really curious. But he felt like he was... Invisible. It is maybe because I am wearing a hood and I am quiet all the time...

"Well, I went t go deal with a couple of bandits who were terrorizing a road. And they may have tried to crush me under a mass of rocks." Max told her, making her slap the back of his head.

Stupids! Trying to defeat a man in armor with rocks? he thought. But still, it was funny...

"Well, did you at least get them taken care of." Alice asked, prying the second shoulder plate off. "Yeah, you can say that." Max replied as she began working on his chestplate.

Hmmm... That sounds like fun, he thought jokingly. But an adventure wasn 't a bad idea...

Alice hammered the spike int the armor and apparently hit hard enough to poke Max's body. "Hey, there's still flesh and blood under here."

Drago chuckled. He couldn 't hold it back anymore.

Alice chuckled and after a while, she gt the chest plate off. Small rocks and dust fell from his armor as it revealed an extremely hairy chest, almost like a bear. He thanked her and began taking the rest of the armor off.

Woah... he thought while he was waiting for Max.

After a few more minutes, Max finally got the rest of his armor off. His arms and legs were hairy and his arms were extremely muscular

I am glad that he didn 't want to fight me, he thought, because I am no match for him... Only in the Full Dragon Form...

Max rolled, his shoulders, glad to be free again. "Did they try to crush you or drop a cave on you?" Alice asked, looking at the pile of rocks and dust.

Drago chuckled again. No, a whole mountain... he thought jokingly. That was too much...

"Well, they might've tried to bury me in a cave." Max said, popping his knuckled before stretching.

Are you kidding me? Drago thought. But, still, it was like he was not there...

Max chuckled and walked to the back of the shop. "I'ma go wash up real quick." He said before disappearing behind a door.

Am I invisible or something? he thought, still shocked by it.

Alice looked over at Drago. "So what's your name stranger?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everything starts in the forest... (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus