Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Scene(1x1)

Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jenase was at another crime scene, she started thinking is there going to be a day that she didn't have to someone who was killed, raped, or both. She walked over to the body with a straight face while other people looked like they were going to be sick at the sight of it.

It was a woman around her age with a slit throat, her stomach cut open and filled with what looked like saw dust. There was a pool of blood around the vicitum with rose petals in the blood. There was a typed note. Jenase picked the note open and read it. The note said:

Your next, Jenase. I hope like pain and guns.

Jenase crumpled the note, even when it should be taken seriously. She was unfazed by the siple threat; she had gotten many different ones in the past, it was no different to her. She looked at the woman who beared no similarites to her beside age.

Blonde hair, green eyes, thinner, weaker. She was nothing similar to her in any way at all, but the fact that the vicitum and Jenase was the same age, mother dead, father a rapist, their histories were the same.
There was a sligth commotion behind the -do not cross- tape, and one of the grunts came over to her. "There's a Detective VanDrayle, wanting to talk to you?" He jerked his thumb over his shoulder. On the other side of the tape was a young man, in his 20's, black hair, sunglasses, and a long black coat. He would have looked cheezy if not for the stance... something about him just said "I know what I'm doing, get out of my way.".
Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"He can wait." Jenase said to the him, ignored the comontion and let the police at the scene handle it. "Hey! Get out of there, this is a crime scene!" One of the police yelled. Jenase had her back towards the scene. "How has the vicitum been dead?" She said buntly to another police officer with the information on the vicitum and the possible time of death.

"The vicitum is Dawn O'Conner, she had been missing for two weeks but it seems she has only been dead for only a day or two." They answered her question. "Let me see the ID card you found on her along with the inforamtion you have on her." She said with her hand out scretched, waiting for what she had damanded for. The officer handed her the things she asked for.
The cop came back, this time a little shaken.

"Um... he's being very insistant. Says he's been asked to work on the lead investigator on the case. And uh... Well he wasn't to keen on being blowed off."

The man was now watching her, even behind the shades it was easy to tell.

Jenase let out a frustatied sigh. "Fine, tell my parnter that I'll be back soon." She walked over to the guy, clearly annoyed with him requesting to speak with her. "What do you want? I'm pressed for time so make it quick."
He pulled out his wallet, showing his ID.

"Lucian VanDrayle, I was hired by the family to look into this matter. And I spoke to the chief at the station, told me you would be here. I"m guessing we are supposed to cooperate with each other."

He kept his shades on, but didn't give off the air of 'I'm to important to look at you.'. "And if possible I'd like to avoid hating each others guts and being looked at like an outsider. It just slows things down."

Jenase nodded. "Everything here is under control. Your help is not needed, I am going to be handling this case so please tell the O'Conner family that everything well be fine. N-" Jenase was interuped by her parnter, who had grown impaitent with her, calling out, "Jenase! Hurry up, we need to get back to the station!"

Jenase ignored her parnter's impaitentness. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to look deeper into this visitum's history and such."
He sighed and pulled out a letter, holding it out to her. "I also have orders FROM your chief for you to let em in on this. Now Unless you want me to get up in your cheese and make this harder for everyone else here, I'd like it if you'd stop being such a hard ass and just cooperate."

Jenase took the letter from him and read it. She handed it back to him. "Fine, follow me. Here, you're gonna need to read these to get a better view on the vicitum." She handed him the papers that an officer gave her earlier. She started to walk back to her parnter and explain to him that the guy she was talking to would be on this case with them.
Lucia looked at the papers while he walked. He followed a step or two behind her, making sure not to get in her way. but he still looked at the body, and jotted down a few notes.

(Roll dice to see if he finds anything useful?)

(Sure)

Jenase's parnter nodded. "Alright, now we need to get going. The police well bag the body up and have it sent to the lap for Grace to examine it." Her parnter said. Jenase nodded and motioned for the police to fo ahead and bag the body.
(( 1 - 20. You choose what and if he finds anything. 20 Best)

rolled 1d20 and got 6

(Well, I guess he could find like a piece of the blade used on the vicitum.)
Lucian moved the leg of the woman, and narrowed his eyes. Pulling out the evidence bag he picked up what looked like a broken razor blade. Tucking it away he stood and followed after the cop. He would bring this up when he needed to.

The cops bagged the body as Jenase and her parnter headed to go drive back to the station. She looked over her shoulder to make sure that Lucia was following behind them before she opened her car door.
Lucia got in his own car and started teh engine up. Following wasn't an issue, but he hoped she would get over herself soon and start talking, or this case would take forever.

It wasn't to far of a ride to the station. "Alright, the crime scene's are getting closer and closer to the station..." She commented as she got out of her car. Lat alone to her house, but with her, she didn't seem to care.
"Was there anything left behind?" He asked, glancing at her. "Like, a note? These deaths have been getting more and more erratic, and I for one really don't like the thought of a loose slasher."

Jenase dug the note that was found on the vicitum and handed it to him. "It's nothing to worry about. Just trying to scare us all."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Crime Scene(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus