Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Other Characters (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((that must of been one of the things I forgot XD))
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Lolz))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Yeah)
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( I never really read the warriors but I always like the concept. And of course cats -^- ))
Panama (played by Maylee)

( I've never read the warrior cats books but I've heard there good. I was thinking of starting the series. Are they good?)
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( I’ve told they are pretty good ))
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

(They are great! ^^* Especially when you get into the power of three series. You meet HollyLeaf!!!)

"Nah, at least.... nah. I'm pretty sure MouseStar will let you" she said but looked a little bit concerned.... what if he didn't?

(Ok well I think I'm gonna get the first book soon)

"Oh yay I can keep my name.. well probably but still!" She said boucing in a circle around Holly happily. She smiled widley as she bounced happy she will probably be able to keep her name.

She smiled "Yeah!!" She didn't care whether mousestar approved or not, she was keeping that name. She smiled at little bouncing ball of energy as she jumped around..... adorable...
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Ceci wrote:
Mouse feather was really confused, "That’s really weird"

Feather fur was in his camp sharing a rabbit with his leader

"Are you going to do something about it we can't mate with cats from other clans it's against the warrior code" Stormberry said.

Lightfrost saw some cats from windclan by where he was he wondered if he should ask them to take him to see Featherfur.

She stopped bouncing around and asked "do we have to ask the clan leader if I can join it?". She looked up at her wondering if she did or didn't.

"Yup! But you are, I'm sure of it!" She said happily
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Lilacpetal yawns and waits for Ashheart

"Yay!" She cried bouncing in circles around Holly again happily.

"An ill take care of you, ill become your new guardian!! I always wanted a kit........ " She seemed to be as enthusiastic as the kit
Other Characters (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Upon finishing his rabbit, Wolfmoon left the piles of bones and fur to continue exploring his surroundings. Th long-haired white cat had never been here before, though he left his clan long ago.

She smiled happily glad with the thought of having a guardian at last.

she smiled "So now we wait!"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Kyle wrote:
Ceci wrote:
Mouse feather was really confused, "That’s really weird"

Feather fur was in his camp sharing a rabbit with his leader

"Are you going to do something about it we can't mate with cats from other clans it's against the warrior code" Stormberry said.

Lightfrost saw some cats from windclan by where he was he wondered if he should ask them to take him to see Featherfur.

“That’s why I don't get it” he said, "I'll talk to him though"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(What clan was he in, Lupus?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus