Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Panama (played by Maylee)

"Wait I remember my name I think.. my mom called me Panama before she left" the tiny kitten said her neon blue eyes looking up at HollyStorm.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Lol, which forest?)
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Oh really???? That's great!.... but it wouldn't really work for a warrior name......... but if you don't want to change it, ill understand." she said with a kindhearted smile

"I wanna keep it though, but would I not be allowed in the clan?" She asked still looking up at her.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Lol, Millie)

(She will karate chop your face if you be rude!)
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( so how should we start my plot or should I just be patient. ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Yes, you can start your plan and what the heck, I was saying that Millie kept her name)

(( oh sorry I kind of told the shadow and thunder cats ash something and Lilacpetal to tell there clan leaders but beyond that I don't know what to do I'm pretty new to this ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Wasn't talking to you after the and, sorry. They should take care of it. There’s a line to talk to mousestar, lol)

(( oh ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

((Yea))

(( when will they be on? ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

((Holly’s usually on in the afternoon. I honestly don't know teagan's schedule. I only know Holly's))
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

BLEH))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(I feel you)
Other Characters (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((Jumping in now. Rouge cat))

Wolfmoon padded about the forest nearby, his white fur standing stark in the dim light. Then he stopped mid-stride, something caught his eye. The red orbs searched about, then he spotted it, a rabbit. He took a low stance, and stalks up to it silently. Then pounced, disposing of the rabbit quickly, and began to devour it's flesh.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(That was.......scary. And it’s a rouge, right. What clan is it in?)
Other Characters (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((I was thinking Star or Shadow clan. Can't decide. It's been years since I've read to books so i've forgotten a few things tbh))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(If you're in star clan, you're dead. Shadow clan is fine though)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus