Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( the battle between the clans, sorry. ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Oh, yeah, it will)

(( I could be of help in it I guess, or maybe just a third party. ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(I don't know what Featherfur and Lightfrost will do, but I assume that you'll fight with them)

(( yeah probably, there still in the cabin right? ))
Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Lilacpetal stopped at the edge of the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Something made her want to cross it but she couldnt place one paw on the thunderpath. Her ears twitched as she heard a monster roar by.

Echo wrote:
Lilacpetal stopped at the edge of the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. Something made her want to cross it but she couldnt place one paw on the thunderpath. Her ears twitched as she heard a monster roar by.
(( A monster? ))
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Wynbain wrote:
(( yeah probably, there still in the cabin right? ))

((yes they are, also monster's are what the cats call cars, pet cats are called kittypet's and humans are called twolegs))

(( ok thank you for clarifying ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dovefall was put in the forest wandering around thinking how beautiful the forest was after the rain, she stopped by the Thunderpath

Lilacpetal was on Thunderclans territory now. She wasnt sure what to do she thought to herself, "Run back or stay and proably get murdered.."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dove fall saw a strange cat that smelled of Shadowclan, “hey!” She called out, “what are you doing here?”

Lilacpetal looked at the cat, "Uh.. I have no clue why Im here I feel like I should leave because I dont belong here..." Lilacpetal turned to go back
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dove fall cocked her head, “Well, you should be on your side of the border, but we can still talk”

Lilacpetal nodded and ran back to her side of the border, "So..." She sat down, her ears twitched. Her pelt felt like it was on fire (Cause it was on fire jk XD).

His memory wandered years later when they'd grown to the packs greatest hunters, taking down an entire bear together. He'd been planning to hand the pack over to them, make them a joint alpha team, it was unheard of but they would make him proud. He sighed remembering why it had all changed. Paserclaw, a mountain lion who Wynbain had battled years ago, and spared. The lion in turn built an army and returned. The night they came he'd been ready to declare his sons as his successors. But from the woods the scream of the lions went up and they were over run in minutes. His boys died battling the massive Paserclaw himself, he'd been able to finish him but not before the entire pack was gone. That been a year ago now, to the day.

Lilacpetal sat silently her paw itching to go back to Tunderclan territory
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Dang, sad backstory)

“How’s life in Shadowclan, I've always wondered”

Ceci wrote:
(Dang, sad backstory)

“How’s life in Shadowclan, I've always wondered”
(( yeah I know, sorry for just dropping that all in here all of a sudden ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Well, it’s helpful for us, but not our characters)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus