Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Lilacpetal padded back to her camp, when she felt safe enough she padded back to the border and looked to see Thunderclan, "Its not as dark looking as Shadowclan's territory.."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dove fall went back to her camp and went to sleep
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Ceci wrote:
(You and Holly slept in the mud)

Mousestar woke up and went into the warriors den to pick the search party, and sent them outside to Stormberry

"uh i know it's kind of weird that a medicine cat is leading a search party but it's happening, anyway we're going to the abandoned cabin in out territory to look for Lightfrost and Featherfur of windclan"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

The warriors nodded and followed her
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

They got to the abandoned cabin "I smell something in there it doesn't smell like it's from any of the other clans w-we should be careful" Stormberry said trying to hide the fear in her voice.

Lightfrost woke up and nudged his mate to wake him up.
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Wynbain heard something approaching he quickly came out and motioned to the two feline to hide in the chimney, he had a bad feeling as he slowly stepped out, "whose there?!"
Panama (played by Maylee)

She sighed and shook her fur mud splattered almost everywhere.

(( :| ))

(( how is everyone this evening ))

Wynbain wrote:

(( I’m good. How about you?))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Sorry, not on on the weekends)

Feather fur woke up and was overwhelmed with the smell of Thunderclan

Panama wrote:
Wynbain wrote:

(( I’m good. How about you?))

(( I'm a little tired. ))
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

(Srry for being quite inactive, i spent my days reading a 543 chaptered manga XD Welp, i finished it now, so ill be more active :P I think And plus its fall break!! A whole week without going to school! So ill definetally be more active! I think)

HollyStorm woke up to Panama's voice "Wha....... OH NOOOOOOO!!! IVE GOT MUD IN MEH FUR!!!" She tried to shake it out, but it didnt come off "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!"

“It’s just mud not like it’s leaves or soemthing!” Panama giggles and rolled over through the mud accidneyly rolling in the grass and getting a bunch or grass and leaves in her fur as well. “Oops” she said then fell ove rgiggling again.

"Haha!" She laughed at the kit who had leaves bigger then her stuck to her little body. "Come on, theres a lake by Shadow Clan! Lets go wash ourselves off." She said cheerfully
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Flame heart was wandering around, with nothing to do, so he went by Thunderclan'smbirder to see if Holly was there

“Lead the way!” She cried giggling.

HollyStorm smiled and did leas the way. As the past several trees with moss growing on their sides, they adventually reached a river. The border. "Here it is!!" She said as she pointed at the river with her tail

Panama -being a hyper kit- bolted to the water and skipped around in it sending water flying.

HollyStorm was drenched in water in only the five seconds Panama jumped in. She smiled and ran into the river. Well she was running into the river until she had tripped on a twig and tumbled clumsy into it sending a big splash.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus