Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Ches, man, in the mud." It didnt seem to bother her that she slept in the mud....... "But im fine! Sleeping in the rain has never made me sick!!" she said happily........ Even tho nature tested that theory and she sneezed. But she still smiled
Panama (played by Maylee)

“It was so wet and slimy but fun!! Ewww you still smell!” She cried and tried to push Holly of the rock failing cus of her tiny size.

Psssh like you dont." And she grabbed the tiny kit and pushed her back into the water.. "Try not to be so smelly, k?"

“Well.... he smells more!!” She shouted pointing at Flameheart then walked over to him and shook the water from her fur everywhere. Giggling she bounced back to the water and splashed in circles.

She giggled too. "FlameHeart, she's telling that you need a bath. Cause ya stink as well."

She got out of the water and stood on a rock nearby Flameheart. “Your short” she stated standing on the rock made her taller then him.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

He coughed to cover his purr. “I don't need a bath. I just smell of Shadowclan, which is different than Thunderclan. And Hollystorm, are you sure you're okay. You sneezed.” He stood on the tips of his toes. “Now I'm taller”

“That’s not fair your cheating!” She cried and jumped on his head.

(He can probably hold her up because she’s a tiny thing and barley weighs anything)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Lol, he's broadshouldered, he can hold a lot)

“Hey, now you're cheating!”

"Pssh yeah i am okay! " she said assuringly and jumped in with them "Im the shortest out of all of you so far." she pouted
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Flame heart smiled then ducked his head to gently push Panama off “yes, you are”

"Okay thats better. Now i am the middle one!" HollyStorm smiled playfully
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

He purred with laughter

"Pshhh whats so funny???" She pouted. Then once again she sneezed. But she didnt take much attention to it. "Im not that funny."
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( -//v//- she's so cute ))

She slide of his head and started jumping in place to try and get taller then them.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

He stopped, “you sneezed. Again”

(( ok so like yeah ))

".............." she paused for a bit. "Ima be fine. Like her, she's fine!" she said with a smile

(( how is everyone today ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus