Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

(I forgot is Stormberry getting them because shadowclan and riverclan are making a alliance to get rid of thunderclan?)

Lightfrost looked at his mate "we should talk to her ask her why she's here" he said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Flame heart was confused..... “I don't know”

Feather fur nodded and called out “why are you here” then muttered to his mate, “she can already smell us, right?”

(Yeah)
Cocklefur (played anonymously)

She’s sleeping in a tree

(I have no idea what’s going on help)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Featherfur and Lightfrost are mates and they are from different clans, so they ran away, but Lightfrost's sister followed them.
Flameheart likes Hollystorm, they're in different clans. Holly adopted Panama. Flame and Holly are playing tag with her. She kind of fell asleep)

(What should I have her do then?)

"listen shadowclan is forming a alliance with riverclan to get rid of thunderclan, Lightfrost we thought it was over once we sneaked out of camp and killed Darkclaw the former leader of our clan since he betrayed us and joined shadowclan to get rid of us" Stormberry said.

"You do realize you told some of our other clan members what we did when we were apprentices so when you go back they are going to tell Mousestar and you'll get in trouble" Lightfrost said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Feather fur looked at Lightfrost with some confusion. “What is happening?”

(You can put them in anywhere you want to)

"shadowclan is trying to completely get rid of thunderclan to make it so that there are only three clans and they are getting help from riverclan if it's two clans against one they win" Lightfrost told his mate.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

“Maybe, maybe not......” he trailed off, looking at Wynbain

she snoozes in the trees above, completely oblivious to anything happening below and dreaming of mice
Panama (played by Maylee)

she jerked awake and hopped up. "WHOS IT???!??WHAT DID I MISS!??!?" she cried jumping up and down and up and down happily.

“Snk- huh??” The yelling jerks her awake. She looks down lazily at the commotion.
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

HollyStorm jolted up from the sudden awaken and fell down. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she said looked into a tree while on the floor. But then she noticed movement. "Wah-Who's there!" she said as she jolted up. This cat could have been from another clan, this cat could report the different clanned cats meeting. That would not be good.

Oh. Just another warrior. Some of those other cats weren’t from her clan though.. man. How long has she been asleep to miss a whole meeting of random cats? She slipped off of her surprisingly high branch and down the tree. “Just me.. Cocklefur. What’s goin’ on over here?” She looked at the others lazily
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Wynbain glanced back raising his eyebrow.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Featherfur quickly looked away, and looked at his mate, questioningly.

Flameheart shook his head wondering how he could've missed the cat in the tree and ran off.

“We could at least go back to help fight maybe since you’re the windclan deputy you can get windclan on our side” Lightfrost said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

He nodded, “definitely, together is better than separate”

Lightfrost smiled then looked at Wynbain “wanna join the fight” he asked.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Featherfur was glad that Lightfrost got what he was asking without saying anything. He waited for an answer patiently, not like there was a mob of angry thunderclan warriors waiting outside or anything

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus