Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falaroth (Semi-Closed)

Myra Aedynheim (played by Draken901)

After the man had stopped giving them instructions, Myra put up her hood and began to walk out of the Tavern into the rainy outside. She quickly caught back up to the rest of the group. "Ah, it's alright laddy. The name's Myra."

She eventually seen the stable, this must be the place that where they were supposed to go to.
Suyana (played by BossMcFloss)

Suyana held her tongue for a time, saying nothing as she navigated the city, cloak flapping behind her as ahe sped through the fogged city of her employer. The elf was both unaware and uncaring of her companion's whereabouts. After a short walk -near runnung speed- the elf pushed her eyes out of the stone prison, stepping the rest of herself into the relatively free air out of the walls.

Suyana gave one fleeting glance toward the city, eyes drifting about the worn homes. She swiveled around, facing the road and searching for the stables. Her eyes cane upon a man by a good number of horses as well as mangers under a wood building, barely anything save a roof.

She took a step at the stables, halting and freezing as she waited for her group.
Isabella Cotton (played anonymously)

Isabella simply watched the elf run off, swallowing the last of the food in her mouth. Once she was out of sight, her attention drifted back to the others.

"...Myra is right... No need to worry about timely introductions. Besides, I am certain this will be a harrowing adventure... Fraught with danger... And I am sure we will be friends by the end. Or dead. Maybe both."

She only half meant it... But the half-breed seemed all about adventure... Given his noticeable excitement. Might as well feed into it... Let someone have their fun.

"Lady Isabella Cotton. Pleasure to meet you both." She pauses to offer a small curtesy, and resumes walking. Sure, she had said it before... But well... that was actually to their host. Seemed only polite to more formally introduce herself.
Drago (played by laserdragon111)

"I am glad," he replied, and walked with them.
He smiled under his hood. This is good... Wait, am I actually the only male here? he thought and chuckled a little bit. He looked around as they walked. He wasn 't in many cities or towns before...
Angrim (played by floatch) Topic Starter

(Hey guys)

(Yeah?)

(Yes?)

Myra Aedynheim wrote:
(Yeah?)
Suyana Nalik wrote:
(Yes? )
(Are you waiting for me to post? You guys never talked to Angrim)

((I am waitibg for anyone to ))

(Well, I was expecting you to, seemingly because we basically have post order.)

((That was never specified, plus Suyana was sat waiting for the group.))

((...Suyana also sprinted ahead... To wait for us. With us walking, it will take us longer to get there... That's why I haven't posted to talk to Angrim yet. Literally the only person right now to be within range of talking to him is Suyana... Who isn't.))

((My bad, and apologies.))

The elf stood still, expecting the group to appear from within the stone walls at any time. They did not, only furthering her annoyance. "How I wish to be lone upon this journey, such fools slow themselves for formalities when other things at hand press harder." Groaned the elf, under her breath.

Suyana made her to the stables, taking notice of anything out of line, from loose nails to rough dirt patches, all disconcerted the hateful elf. As she approached the stable master, she quickly checked him over for protrusion indicating a weapon. Nothing a simple man such would carry, so she took.

Suyana cleared her throat, to gain the man's attention. "I was sent to you, for what I am unsure, for patience is a trait I do not care for. However, an old man who's name I missed sent myself and others here. Shall you wait for them to conduct whatever you might have?" Came the again unfriendly tone of Suyana the elf.

Angrim rises up from the rotting stable wall and approaches the elf. With his helmet under his arm he bows graciously, though it seems to have the slightest hint of sarcasm. He rises, his armor plates lightly scraping.

"Greetings, my lady. My name is Angrim, and by order of my employer Vellwynd, I am to be you and your group's guide in your journey to meet Siasmus and search for some library of legend. I assume your group is still on their way, so you may as well begin packing your horse's saddle bags"

He gestures to a brown horse mottled with white spots at the end of the stable. "That is Arimer. He will be your steed. Feel free to prepare while we wait." He smiles faintly.

(Here is a map by the way. Sarton isn't listed, but it is near Lowport.)

d6fbc2a805e647a494192c8fd22474da.jpg

Suyana nodded, withholding her own name along with any more words. No less than a nod she shared as the elf turned to the horse.

The warrior pulled her gear in front of herself, hanging it upon the horse. She had finished, and now held no gear. Suyana looked about for a place to rest, finding none but a shaded tree a distance enough for her to not consider the place. After a time, the elf settled for a small patch of grass, setting down cross legged.

Now again she forced herself through hatred and distrust tonsit alone, and lackly be cast to poor judgment by her fellows. Suyana in her deep cared, but made no sign of it, for her part had been made as the easily provocable hermit of this gathering, or so she believed they thought.

Isabella continued to walk the city street in silence, slipping into her own thoughts until the group made its way out of the town to join Suyana and Angrim at the stables.

As they approached, most of the horses seemed to become noticeably uneasy about something. Especially those closest to Isabella. They knew, of course. Something about horses... They always knew.

"Greetings. We are looking for a man named Angrim. We were told that he was to be our guide?"

There was a single horse in the stable. Well... Not a horse. A mule. One of those sturdy half-donkey half-horse mix breeds. It's seemed... Beyond unphased. Almost jaded, like it had seen some seriously messed up shit in life.

It had.

It's name was Gloom, and she belonged to Isabella.

As they continue to walk to the stables, Myra had been looking around at the nearby sights, trying to see if there were any more rare or special herbs or plants she could get on the way. Alas, none were there along the path. They eventually reached the stables, and saw the woman from before sitting on a patch of grass, and a man in armor.

"Sorry if we took a bit. We weren't in a rush. Especially due to me looking at bushels and plants a long the way."

She looked at the horses in the stable, obviously, she wouldn't be able to ride them if they were going to. Now, if they were fond of wargs or grand boars, she would be able to have a steed, due to their shoulders and bodies being broad enough to support an Arachniam. "If we're going to be riding to our destination, you wouldn't happen to have a warg or something lying about, would you?"
Drago (played by laserdragon111)

Drago looked at the man in armor, and smiled under his hood. I think this adventure will be interesting... he thought and looked around the stables. We will ride there? That would be awesome! He was really excited. He was on an adventure, and it looked like they would ride the hoses. Perfect combination. He looked at the man again.

"Aye, No Wargs around here, no, my lady. Find one in the woods perhaps. " Angrim replies swiftly. He puts his helmet on as Drago enters the stables. "If this is everyone, we'll be on our way. I can wait for others if need be." He gestures at Drago. "Well lad? Take a horse if you like."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falaroth (Semi-Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus