Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Lack of RPs?

Is it just me or has there been a lack of new RP ideas? I actually found myself going though older ones to find on that never started just to get it going...Has anyone else notice that no one been posting new ideas lately?

Also if you know what I mean, and you want a new RP, I just posted a ton of ideas
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=3300
well, i myself attempt to keep RPs alive but theres a few that i make that'll die out because those who were in it either deleated the characters they were using or just stopped posting altogether. also, i have no knowledge of most of those games that everyone plays. i also work.
I know what you mean berserker, I have been looking for an rp to join ever since my last one ended... thinking if starting my own but I'm not too good at it!
Yeah, they have been getting really low lately. I've tried one like Moonlight Archery and nobody joined. I did make two and they are going far. Also Mattnate330, i'll keep your rp alive with Emily.
keep in mind, however, that a lot of people have life attacking. which slows us down
Yeah, i have to stay with horses 6 hours week days and then do MMA for an hour later

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Lack of RPs?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus