Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Reading Role Plays

Does anyone else have the habit of reading a gaem they're not in? I find myself keeping up with some of them that go on here that none of my characters are involed in. I think it's fun to just seen what other people are doing and their writing skills and habits. Does this make me a creeper or is this normal? XD
SeraphicStar

Yes, it makes you a creeper. Sadly, I'm one of those creepers too. :D

Because when RPs are usually better off without me.
f0x1nth3b0x Topic Starter

Damn it! Every time I ask if I'm a creeper for doing something it's usually a yes XD Oh well. Truth is I like to see other peoples story skills. Sometimes I wish I had a character to jump in with too XD
In my little group, we are SUPER CREEPERS. We post logs of our RP up on a forum so we can all read what happens with who. We enjoying creeping on one another. :3
If this means you're a creeper, I'm also a creeper.. xD

Tasha wrote:
In my little group, we are SUPER CREEPERS. We post logs of our RP up on a forum so we can all read what happens with who. We enjoying creeping on one another. :3

Dude, if I still had an active group of friends to role play with, that would be our situation. Sadly, the board I used to frequent for over 8 years has up and died ;_;

So I'm left to stalk all those people I don't know on here who aren't role playing with me XD
Hmm...I always considered it studying and evaluating...guess this means i'm a creeper too then. Supa creepa powers activate!

Lance2011 wrote:
Hmm...I always considered it studying and evaluating...guess this means i'm a creeper too then. Supa creepa powers activate!

I CALL FORM OF THE TIGER!
FORM OF A TOASTER STRUDDLE!!

Why that's.... Well, lets me honest, it's probably ineffective at best. lol

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Reading Role Plays

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus