Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Notifications aren't updating or displaying right

Mipps

Kim wrote:
Mipps wrote:
So after 6 months I finally got my push notifications to work on my phone. but despite all efforts i cannot get them to show up on my desktop PC at all?! i have cleared notification caches, browser history, checked my settings, dumped data and even rebooted. I tried it with browser open, browster closed.. site up, site not up.. and it just doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Is there a common solution for this?

This topic is about the homepage notification stream, not the push notifications. :) But here's the troubleshooting article for common push issues: https://www.rprepository.com/help/push-notifications

Make sure you're on a supported device and browser as your first stop!

Ahh! Thank you.. I went down the list to no avail.

I found that taking off my device and re-registering it did the trick.

all my notifications now work ^^
Ope! R.I.P the little picture
Hi, is it just me or has there been issues with the notifications these past 2-3 days? I literally have to refresh the page now to even see if I have a message in my inbox, whereas before it would just automatically show up without me needing to refresh the page. I have cleared the cache and allowed the site to show both popups and notifications, and this is a problem that just randomly began for me two days ago. It has been working flawlessly before then, and I havent personally changed anything in my settings. Just wanna know if its just me or if its something going on with the site currently :/ Not sure what to do and it's so annoying

You are on: Forums » Help » Notifications aren't updating or displaying right

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus