Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Pokemon Crossover

PikaPika11

I am thinking of making a Pokemon RPG, but with stuff from other video games put in. Anyone interested? (I am also open to suggestions.)
Sounds intresting. I never made a Pokemon OC but of all my characters I believe that Kurai or Shaien would be best fit for this.
sounds cool it might just be funn ... i think cheshire would be best for a pokemon rpg
I started a pokemon/assassins creed crossover about two weeks ago. If you're interested, please take a look.
I'm sorry but I would've joined but I don't know much about Assians Creed so I would be useless. I sounded intresting but you should try going to HetaliaFanGirl for it since she has plaied all four of the Assians Creed games along with all of the Pokemon DS Games.
PikaPika11 Topic Starter

Same thing here. Haven't even played an Assassin's Creed game.
Yeah, I don't play video games much but anime shows I know best. I've finished This ugly yet beatiful world, Rosira+Vampire, Ouran Highschool Host Club, most of Pokemon, and many more. But I have only since my friend Taylor play Assians Creed but she didn't finish the first level.
ive heard aboout assasins creed but i have never played it .. oh and pikapika are you gunna make the forum
The assassins creed series is amazing... But I thought my RP seemed like something you wouldn't need any prior knowledge about except for maybe what the Animus is... *le sigh* I can't really think of anything else to cross pokemon over with... Call of Duty? Battlefield? Left 4 Dead? EndWar? Need for Speed? Elder Scrolls (I think that could be fun)? Fallout? Bioshock: Infinite?
I got it! Pokemon crossed over with pokemon. Pokeception.
You could do a crossover with a movie, like Pirates of the Caribbean or Fast and Furious.

Of that whole list I just made, I like the Pirates, Elder Scrolls and Bioshock the most.
okay dud you are talking to a pure southern chick .... my favorite game is ducktape
Same here, minus the ducktape part. I'm pure southern and bearly ever play video games such as the ones you listed. Out of the games you listed, I've only plaied Call of Duty, and still, I sucked. My best guy friend kept killing me over and over again and just laughed when I hit him for it.
Well, I'm half southern-ish. I was born in Kentucky, grew up in Georgia and currently live in Colorado. Granted, ducktape is fun, but I'd rather be driving and wrecking $500,000 cars than playing with tape.
that proves my point a true southerner doesntcare for material objects like $500,000 cars even if we are smashing them a true southerner can go running through the woods barefoot and not give a damn , swing on a rope into a creek with all their clothes still on , they have fun outside 24/7 this computor that im talking to you on is the only electronic device i have and its ancient
PikaPika11 Topic Starter

I am going to make the forum soon. Do you know what character and starting Pokemon you are going to be using? (I am allowing multiple characters if you can't decide or just want to.)
PikaPika11 Topic Starter

I can't start the forum until tommorrow actually. I have something to do today. (What time is it over there anyway?)
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Yeah, I don't play video games much but anime shows I know best. I've finished This ugly yet beatiful world, Rosira+Vampire, Ouran Highschool Host Club, most of Pokemon, and many more. But I have only since my friend Taylor play Assians Creed but she didn't finish the first level.

Kuro, are we still doing the Rosario+Vampire?
@PikaPika11. Right now for us it is 9:59 AM.

@wolfkill11. I have no clue how to answer to your reply on that.
PikaPika11 Topic Starter

OK. Have you figured out which character(s) you want to be and their starter Pokemon?
I am using Pikachu as a starter pokemon. hiddensoul(she's at my house) says she'll use Chikrita.
PikaPika11 Topic Starter

I guess I'll pick Eevee then. What about the characters you two will be selecting? Have you decided those yet?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Pokemon Crossover

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus