Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A quiet sunset in Roma, Italy [Possible Violence]

Ezio Auditoire da Fi (played anonymously)

Ezio sat on a rooftop in Roma, the top of a steeple of the many churches around. He was done, just simply looking out over the city. Things confused him now... What did that woman mean about Desmond? Who was this Desmond? "Perhaps that'll be my next adventure..." Ezio said with a mumble, before taking a leap of faith into a haystack. Once he'd climbed out and brushed himself off, he walked over to the Fabbaro to get his bullets, knives, and bombs refilled. Just because this whole matter was over didn't mean that he couldn't still take up assassination jobs for extra money. Then he was off, climbing the side of a roof, before reaching the top again, quickly throwing a knife into an archer's throat, and finding the nearest pigeon coop. If he'd find someone on the way or something interesting in his next assassination, either way, today he felt (or rather, tonight) would be interesting!
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Akuma ran into an alley from yet another few guys who seemed to notice what she was. "This is not good." Her hair gave her off to quickly. She had gray bangs, with the rest being black. Her eyes were no better, they were a strang dark purple color. She was panting heavily since it was the thrid time in one day that she was chased down into an alley. She was hidding in the shadows when the guys passed her.
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

cheshire giggled a lot when she noticed the girl who was now in the ally with her cheshire could see the girl but all the girl could see was cheshire's big creepy white teeth filled smile
Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising)

Althalos climbed as high as he could on the roof of the church and looked up to Ezio, just before he jumped. Althalos called out and gave chase, "Maestro! One of our dens is under attack! The Borgia! Their remaining followers!" the young assassin cried out as Ezio stopped at one of the pigeon coops.

chesire looked up still only reveling her big creepy smile abd she giggled at she just giggled
Ezio Auditoire da Fi (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Borgia??" Ezio stopped in his tracks, hurrying back to Althalos. "Lead me. " He said, then frowned. "It's been a while since I've fought Templars. How many?" He asked him, tossing another knife to get rid of an archer before he even saw the two. He was used to traveling like this.

"About 30. They came out of nowhere with rifles! They used a cannon to blow down the door! The den leader sent me to find you," Althalos said as he turned, running back towards the den, drawing his two cycles as he did so. Althalos didn't like the conventional sword and loved the speed provided by his two blades.

"Alright. Here's the plan. Just you and I alone can take them.... I have a few smoke bombs, but I may need you to get some too. If you're out then go buy some at the fabbaro, then meet me on the opposite rooftop of me near the den. At my signal, smokebomb the area and go down to quickly kill all of the Borgia outside, and then the same drill for inside, but watch out for our units."
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Akuma heard all of their plans, but wasn't planing to do anything about what they were planning. She flinched backwards when she saw a giant girn infornt of her in the shadows and she knocked over a trash can. "Shit..." She mumbled, praying niether of the men up there heard it fall.

cheshire giggled and the smile dissapered as well as her giggle she the appeared just out side the area were the two men planed to smoke bomb

Althalos heard the fall and looked over the edge of the roof to see a girl about his age. In any other situation he would have helped her up, but now was not the time. He quickly purchased some smoke bombs and ran up the wall to the roof of the building opposite the den. He pulled out his crossbow and a smoke bomb then waited for the signal.

Ezio stationed himself across from Althalos, before nodding his head and tossing a bomb down on the Borgia. They were dumbfounded, freaking out in the smoke, and Ezio bravely performed a leap of faith down into the crowd, rather than into some hay, to take out two soldiers with his armblades. He began picking off the soldiers in twos, quite effectively.

In the confusion, Althalos launched a bolt, landing a head shot on one of the soldiers and then slung the crossbow over his back, drawing his cycles again and leaping down. He cut down all the Borgia that Ezio hadn't in a series of spins and twists, ending with both cycles held like daggers behind him, dripping with blood.

Once almost all outside were taken care of, Ezio drew his rapier, suffering a strong attack from two soldiers at once. He punched one with his free hand, tripped the other with a twirl of his foot, and slashed with his rapier the throat of the falling one and over the chest and abdomen of the second. "Althalos, right? Go inside, same drill, smoke bomb and then quick attacks. Again, be sure to watch out for our own forces. I'll be right behind you, there's a couple of brutes coming up that i'll take care of ahead of time." And at that he jumped up onto some crates and climbed up onto a roof. He ran across and then over one archway he balanced, waiting for the two heavily armored men to pass... Before aiming and shooting with his gun. One down, the other alerted, he tossed two knives for the kink in the armor at the neck, and took him down as well. He'd then hurry back to the fight.

Althalos nodded and kicked open the door, throwing smoke bombs as he went. He threw both of his cycles with deadly accuracy, taking out two men before flicking his wrists, revealing his two hidden blades. A series of quick twists and slashes left five men on the ground, dead. There were eight left, all of them wearing the armor and capes as well as carrying lances that signified them as the Pope's guard.
"On the ground, bastardo," one ordered, prodding against Althalos' chest plate and pushing him to the ground. He had one last trick, a small sword, which he quickly drew, chopping the tips of of several of the lances and then jumped, dodging the thrust from the others. He threw one more smoke bomb, confusing the men and quickly finished them off. As soon as the smoke cleared, he began searching for survivors but found only one, his beloved Maria and she was barely clinging on. She had a broken lance shaft through her chest and she was breathing heavily. Althalos fell to his knees and pulled her to his lap, gently stroking her hair.
"I'm here Maria," he whispered again and again until with a final shuddered, she died. Althalos gave her a final kiss, "Requiescat en pache."

Ezio returned to the sight with a scowl, turning away. "No time to mourn, Althalos.. We have things to still do. I am sorry for your loss, however.." He turned away, closing the door and getting out a few maps that Leonardo had given him. All six put together fit like a puzzle, in the image of a giant map of Italy. Clever bastard, Leonardo. "Alright. Show me where you believe they are hiding, Althalos... The faster we take care of the threat, the faster you may take your revenge, my brother. I know your pain well."

"Thank you, maestro," Althalos gently set Maria's head down and looked at the map. "Do you think they could be camped out in Monteriggioni, your old villa? If I'm not mistaken, they took it over, so it would only make sense that they might be there," he said, pointing to the location of Ezio's former home. "But I honestly don't know, it's only a guess," he said and walked to the first two guards he had killed and pulled his cycles from their chests. "Maria..." he said, looking back at the corpse but quickly turned back to the task at hand. "You would probably know all this better than I. As far as I know, I'm the newest member."

"Monteriggioni? Where have I been all this time?? " He shook his head. "Er.. Right, we should check there. First let's go get something to eat.. We can plan some things out there. I know the villa's grounds as well as my Uncle, if not a little bit better because of his aging memory." He said with a joking smile, trying to help Althalos feel a little better.

"Of course, I don't feel like I can eat right now though," he said as he cleaned his curved blades and put them away, "But if you are hungry, there's a fine cafe not too far from here. I would be more than happy to accompany you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A quiet sunset in Roma, Italy [Possible Violence]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus