Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Walking through a girls past(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Not till I get to America; after my fight in Russia. In a short, when I'm thriteen, my brother's birthday is after mine."
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

" I'll be running away in Russia "

Kuro sighed. "I'll be America during that time."

Josh looked " maybe ill find away to find you "

Kuro shrugged. "Maybe..."

Josh nodded his head

Soon the alarm went off in the building, letting everyone know that Josh was out of his cell. "I guess they know now...."

Josh growled. " Kuro hide " He said opening the door. He took off down the hall way

Kuro didn't do what he said because she took whatever would come to her. Why does he care so much about what happens to me? She though to herself, not ever seeing that someone liked her or not.

Josh looked as the people grabbed him and would beat him for getting near Kuro

Kuro had heard the people outside her room and came out to see what was going. "Miss Sakuranbo, please go back into your room." One of the men told her to do which made her scowl. "Why should I? You planning to do something to Josh that you think I won't approve of? You guys are truly stupid to think so little of me."

Josh looked back at Kuro. The guys kicked his face so he looked Foward. His eyes turned red and He tryed to get away. They threw him into the wall " stop it " one scientist said to Josh. Josh got picked up again and smiled. " I'll be back Kuro " he whispered. The guys threw him into a cell and started beating him

Kuro didn't see what happened when they threw Josh in a cell. Why do they treat him so poorly? She though as she walked back into her room.

Once the guys were done, a pool of his own blood was on the floor. He looked at him as they leaved the room. The scientist walked up to Kuro's master " it looked like he killed the guard down there "

Wang Sakuranbo nodded. "It seems so, I'll have to keep him and Kuro in different places until we leave for America."

The door to Kuro's room cracked open and she looked up to see her master's wife coming in. "Get out. Now." Kuro said. Hannah Sakuranbo and Kuro were always at ends with each other, fighting each other like siblings.

The guy nodded his head " it will be hard, Josh won't stop trying to get near her. "

"Just wait till we leave for America, he won't be coming. I wonder, why does he want to be near her so much? Hmmmm.." Wang said.

Hannah walked closer to Kuro then backhanded her. "You little bitch. Know your place, I'm the elder here and you need to show me respect." She glared at Kuro who returned the glare.
"You haven't earned repsect form me."

The guy nodded his head " I don't know but we could find out " He grinned

Josh could hear everything upstairs, espically in Kuro's room. He growled

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Walking through a girls past(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus