Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Walking through a girls past(1x1)

Wang Sakuranbo was adding the last few touchs on his lastest experiment, Kuro Sakuranbo. He had been working on her for months on months, almost a year now. \"This one can't fail this time, no not this one.\" He reasured himself over and over, remembering all how his previous failed experiments. He finished everything and then brought her to life the same way he did with the others. She was a small young seven-year-old female child and her eyes flashed open. They were a sprakling blue color, her hair a silky black color. She sat up and looked at Wang. \"Who are you? Who am I?\" She had a confused look on her face along with a vacant look in her eyes. \"You are Kuro Sakuranbo, I am your master, Wang Sakuranbo.\" Kuro nodded weakly. \"I am Kuro Sakuranbo. You are my master, Wang Sakuranbo.\" She stated simpely, and emotionlessly. She jumped off the table she was laying on and then stood up like it was something she knew all her life. Wang was taken back from how smart she was, unlike the rest of experiments. He showed her around the house, along with showing her his wife and son, her new older brother. \"Who is this?\" She asked pointing to Daren. \"This is my son, Daren Sakuranbo, your older brother.\" He explained to her. Daren was staring at Kuro, surprised his father had actually sucessed in making what he always wanted, a little sister. He hugged her, tightly. \"That is right, Kuro, I am your older brother.\" He spoke in her ear, this was the reason would be in the foture is why she liked Daren over the rest her master's family members.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh laid in a different room then the girl he had seen. A needle went into his arm and then added some DNA. His body reacted quickly. The DNA would make him strong, but it would add markings on his back. He could fell his back start burning with marks making lines, circles, and almost a statue. He wanted to move but he was restrained down. They put another needle in him followed up with 5 more. He let out a scream that sounded through out the place
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro and Daren heard the scream and pulled away. They both looked up at Wang for an answer. "Father? Who was that?" Daren asked before Kuro could say a word. "It is someone else's experiment that I allowed to be taken with some of my supplies." Kuro looked in the dircetion to where the scream had came from. "Why are they hurting the experiment?" She asked, curious as to why they would do that to anyone. Wang looked like he was going to have a hard time explaining. "It's all in the name of science."

Josh closed his eyes. His marks on his back glowing before he started screaming again. They put some more DNA in him

Kuro looked back up at her master, but this time it was more of a hateful glare. "Master. What are they doing to him?" She was annoied with this kiddy games of lying to the new person. "They're, uh, well running some tests on him." Kuro narrowed her eyes at him, not finding this funny at all. She knew something was up and she would find out sooner or later.

Josh opened her eyes, " i will kill you " He muttered to a scientist. His eyes were red. The scientist jumped back and then told a guy to shock him and then did that. Josh growled at them and then the chain went off. He had broken free with one hand. He punched one guy before getting chained again. He yelled as they hit his body

The fight was heard by not just the sercurity in the house but Kuro as well. She raised an eyebrow at her master; for a child she was a smartass and not as ignorant. "Mind explaining this all, Wang?" She asked as they all went to go see what was going on. The sercurity had pinned the boy down and the others helping the sciencist stand and go get medical attetion. Kuro, Daren, and Wang showed up not long before everything was somewhat calmer. "What is going on her?" Kuro and her brother yelled at Wang. "Dad, you told these stupid experiments were over. You see all thr trouble they caused, don't you? I know you're not blind, I know you're deaf, so tell me what is it that does that to you to make hurt kids, not those monsters ou created!" Daren yelled to his father, truly pissed off with seeing his father had never given up on his experiments.

Josh looked over and opened one eye. He saw probaly the most beutifulest girl in the world. He looked at her mostly and then to the others before he became sedateded. His eyes closed and he drifted off into a sleep

A small, weak growl escaped Kuro's chest. She was bearly animal at this age and so she acted less like an animal. "This....this.........This is horrable. Torturing another person, weather their age, gender, or if they are good or evil don't dervse this kind of stuff. I swear this is the most horrable." Since her voice was young, and so she was, only her brother took her seriously, the rest just laughed, thinking it was cute coming from a seven-year-old girl. She was annoied with this kind of stuff and sprinted away from them all. She had ran to her room, upset that her master did this to people. A though came to her mind, that she might his next target. She might his next project if he gets another failure.

Josh laid there as they put some more in him. A scientist walked to Kuro's master " Anything else we could put in him for today? "

Wang Sakuranbo shook his head. "That should be enough, he isn't my experiment. Take him to his cell and let him calm down there. Keep him away from Kuro, she is brand new and we can't let anyone let her in on what is going to happen." He left them to do as he said. They threw Josh in his cell in the basement of the house. Kuro hadn't left her room since what she saw, she was waiting for night to come.

The scientest nodded his head.

Josh hit the wall and then his eyes opened. His back still glowed and burned. He looked around at people

As soon as night hit and everyone was asleep before Kuro left her room. She overheard where her master said that the guy was. She went to the basement but she didn't know where he was, it was pitch black darkness.

Josh saw the girl with his eyes. " why-why are you-you here? " he said. His red eyes starting to appear from the shadows

Kuro saw the guy's red eyes and walked over to where he was, behind the bars of the cell. "I want to know what were they doig to you earlier."

Josh looked at her, " They hurt me, put DNA in me, and other stuff " He looked the girl down, his body still covered in the shadows

Kuro couldn't see him, she was annoied with how dule her senses were. "But why did they do that? It doesn't make any sense."

" i'm an expirement. They'll use me as a weapon and then they will send me off to kill people " He said softly touching her hand

Kuro was surprised by the touch but he didn't pull back. "But why? Your only a kid, why use you like a weapon?"

" they can change you, i could kill many " he said still touching her skin

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Walking through a girls past(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus