Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Walking through a girls past(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The man came over to Josh's cell, not noticing Kuro at all. "Alright, your time here at Sakuranbo labtory is over." He said as he opened the door to Josh's cell and then grabbed him by the back of his shirt collar.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh felt him grab him. His red eyes looked at the ground. He stood up and then kicked the guy to the ground. He pinned him to the ground and then broke his neck. " Kuro, do you want to come with me? "

Kuro was still so confused she didn't know what to say or do. "I don't know." Soon other people came in and pinned Josh down along with taking her back to her master.

Josh was on the floor. He looked at Kuro and mouthed " soon " He felt there weight on his back and it hurt hard. He tryed to move but was sedated

Kuro staied in her room, her master scolding her through the door. She didn't understand anything and was too tried to try to figure out anything. She didn't know what was going to happen to her.

(Is it alright that I do a time skip?)

( yeah )

Josh closed his eyes waiting for more expirments to happen to him

It had been years since Kuro was made and last heard from Josh. She had already turned twelve years old along with a few changes to how she looked. Her right eye was more red and less blue along with her having new red streaks in her hair but there were only three. She was in China, getting more animal DNA infused in her bloodstream.

Josh sat in a room, his master were taking test on him. " Smile " The guy said. Josh smiled, what a stupid question, he thought. His master looked at everything " he is ready for another test ". Josh looked at the guys. At the moment he has red eyes but when they tested him they turned red. They put something in him and Josh screamed

Kuro heard the scream that sounded so fimilar to her but then another infusion was done on her and she supressed the urge to scream. "Alright, Miss Sakuranbo, that is it for today, tomorrow you will be in Russia for your next strenght test." The man that was doing tests on her said and she nodded. "Yes, I know already. Who else is here?" She asked getting off the testing table. "Oh, that is another science experiment, we wonder if he'll be another fail or not, best you stay away Miss Sakuranbo." The man handed Kuro over to her older brother which he lead her to her room but not without glaring at the guy that did the tests on her.

Josh's eyes turned red and then he smiled. No chains yet, make it last. He jumped up from the table and took out the needle and smashed it. He then punched the guy and took off from the room. She jumped over other guys and kicked down a door. The alarms rang out through the place. Josh ran into a room and looked at it. It was cameras. He looked at one and the pictures. It had a girl, he swore he had seen before. But then he was sadated and put into a different room and tied up

Kuro had heard the alarms then noticed the camera in her room, she was not happy about that whatsoever. "Damn scienist." She mumbled under her breath as she waved to her brother as he left. Her master was in Russia, waiting for her to come and have the battle with the murder there. She found herself wondering who was the experiment was and if the scream she heard earlier belong to them.

Josh looked as his eyes opened and he was on a table again. " Dame, " He muttered. He looked at the people. Her name was Kuro, he said before screaming again

Kuro heard the scream again but still couldn't remember who it belonged too. The memory of the first day she met Josh was hidden in fog because her master tried to make her forget it but failed and only made it fuzzy for her to remember it.

Josh was picked up and thrown into a cell in the basement, again. He glared at the people as they left. Josh's master walked up to Kuro's Master " anything else we should give him, he's in the cells "

Wang Sakuranbo shook his head. "He should be fine for now but make sure you do everything possible to keep him and Kuro apart. I don't want to test her sanity, not yet."

Kuro was still in her room, trying to remember her first day of life but all that came was blured faces and foggy sounds.

" I will keep a guard down there " He said walking out of the room and telling a guard to go down to the basement

Josh looked at him with his red eyes

Kuro was still trying to think but it was making her head hurt from her trying harder and harder to remember something she couldn't. "Damn it! This is hopeless!" She screamed, her words echoing through out the labtory.

Josh could hear it, Kuro, wait yes " You are right! " he screamed

"Huh?" Kuro was surprised by someone calling back and was broken from her thinking. She shook her head. It's probably just me hearing thins.

Josh yelled up to her " yeah, I am still looking for this girl! " He said before the guy shocked him and Josh screamed

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Walking through a girls past(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus