Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Overwatch Academy

Cody Corbin (played anonymously)

Cody didn't have any pockets on his Raven Armoured Power Suit, he did have holographic messaging though, he checked his inbox and found his ticket info there"Hmph...A'ight"He quietly ran the RAPS aiming calibration programme, making sure he was ready for any long range combat
Kirsa Wolf (played by robinnrose)

She gave a giggle, "Still kept the suit? You sure you don't want to change?" He shook his head. "Well if anything, I'm on comms. Keep us informed all right?" she said. He nodded back. "All right, let's head to the training area." The two went off.
Diego and others (played by trombonejedi) Topic Starter

Diego arrives at the practice field and takes a deep breath, his analytic mind taking in all sorts of information. He stretches a little and puts on his favorite music, which plays through speakers in his exosuit. He skates through the field, jumping onto vertical walls and transitioning to backwards skating when he needs to. He transitions through the field with a sense of effortlessness, seeming completely relaxed and even smiling a little.
Mike Talmhach (played by Clayfire12)

Mike pressed the button again and it reverted back to its one handed states. He pressed another button and fire shot out from the blade. This was about the best he had to a projectile attack, minus throwing his shield. One day he'll get something that had more range the the built in flamethrower. He began practicing, swinging it and making the fire coming out go in the direction his sword as slashing at.

They have arrived the place and took an observation stand point. "Going to work out?" she asked. He shook his head. She chuckled, "You have a point."
Lucy Crest (played by ILoveCookies)

Lucy arrived and looked at Diego, "Has a resemblance to Lucio. Show offs, both of them." She'd look around at all the others before taken two military assault drones and turning them on. They'd activate and release a green glow and then they'd begin to hover around Lucy.

Diego notices that other students at the field and slows down, nodding to Lucy. "Hey, you're the girl from the auditorium. I'm Diego, by the way. I'm really sorry for running into you." He hovers just above the ground and pauses his music.

"I think that was some other girl. But anyways, your dad is Lucio. Right?" She'd look Diego up and down and examine his gear.

His smile fades a bit, but Diego nods. "Yeah. I'm Diego, what's your name?" He shuts off his skates and lands softly on the ground with a clunk, once again brushing his dreads out of his face.

"Lucy, Lucy Crest. Nice skates." She'd smile. "Support class by the way."

He opened his suitcase and assembled the sniper rifle on the ground. Kirsa watched him do it.

Diego nods and looks at the two drones flying around her. "Thanks. Nice drones. I'm Offensive class. My dad used music to help, I use music to hurt.

Mike walked over to two other people, one assembling a sniper rifle while the other watched. "Hey, names Mike." He said, his voice deep when he's in the suit.
The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tali sat down cross-legged and pulled her bag in front of her as she pulled her laptop out and began typing on it.

"Kirsa" she said and then pointed to the suit guy with a funny cute white skull helmet, "That's Davis."

Mike nodded at both of their names. "Nice gun." He said to Davis. "So I guess your support," he said, then looked at Kirsa. And your assault? Or is defense?"

"Nice change and thanks. I designed them myself. One attacks the other aids. I have three other drone types but I haven't tested them out properly."

He shook his head. Kirsa said, "He's defense. I? I'm a little of the mix, really depends how I play my actual role."

"Ah I see." He said before the back of the suit opened up and he hopped out. It closed and he hopped into the shoulders of his suit. "I ran tank, and this guy here, his name is Maxwell." He said, grabbed in of the head spikes and patting the shoulder plate.

(Post)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Overwatch Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus