Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Overwatch Academy

Diego and others (played by trombonejedi) Topic Starter

Unfortunately, he couldn't detach his exosuit very easily...
Mike Talmhach (played by Clayfire12)

Mike looked over at Diego whan he sat next to him. "Hey." Once he put the headphones on, Mike leaned back in his chair and looked over at his Diego's PDA, watching what he was doing.

Diego listened to the track that contained the beat to the techno song. He sighs and deletes the track, using a drum machine on his PDA to start creating a new one with a different drum kit. After a few minutes, more students were in the auditorium and Diego played the newly created beat , smiled and nodded, saving the track.
Cody Corbin (played anonymously)

Cody exhaled, he was running some last minute diagnostics and was making sure he was at one hundred percent, he looked around the room quietly, a small, physcotic grin creeped onto his face
Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose)

(Got nothing to post. They're just waiting.)
Lucy Crest (played by ILoveCookies)

(Same here^^)
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

It takes a few minutes, but eventually Sym crawls back into the auditorium, my guns sticking out of him. He crawls over to me, and makes a few noises. "Thanks, buddy. And you even assembled the big one! You didn't have to do that!" He jumps on me, becoming the suit once again, the shotguns going into holsters on my thighs, and the machine gun getting strapped to my back.

(All right, I'll move things along then. This will take a while though, so bear with me.)

(Hm.)

(Okay, done. Sorry it took so long.)
About half an hour later, the auditorium was packed with students. Tracer walks onto the stage and says with her trademark English accent, "Hello everyone, and welcome to Overwatch Academy!" It hasn't looked like she had aged a day despite the twenty year difference.
"All of you are here because you are the best that the world has to offer. You are ready to defend the weak, defeat the villainous, and maintain world peace. You have made a very important step in doing so, and I applaud you for your bravery and conviction. Our preliminary matches are today, and you will be matched into teams of four. This is your chance to show the coaches what you can do in combat. You received a ticket in your information packet. This ticket has all of your information, including what grounds to go to, your team number and color, and what time the match will begin. My advice is to play as a team and play your position. Is everybody here ready for the first day of Overwatch Academy?"
The students of the auditorium cheered, but Diego was barely paying attention. At the sound of cheers, he looked up and pulled his ticket out to look at it. "Group 26, Field 7G, 3:30 PM."

Mike sat in his chair and watches Tracer welcome everyone. It was surprising how she looked the same age she did twenty years ago. He sat through the induction. He couldn't help but cheer when everyone was. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his ticket before rubbing right behind his ear.

The two retrieved their ticket information from their pockets and took a look. During the speech, the two were quiet and listening...though Kirsa wasn't paying much attention.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I pull the rifle off my back, take off the stock, to reveal it's got a full bottle of Jack Daniels in it. "I've got a serious problem. And I stopped caring about that problem when I was 17." I laugh, and tap my neck to expose my head from the suit. I open the bottle and take a swig. "Oh, I've been needing that since I left the house."

"Tracer, not a surprised that she hasn't aged. She is basically a living ghost." She'd say to herself. She'd look at her ticket. "Great."

Diego turns on his skates and speeds off to the practice field early, accidentally running into someone on the way. "Sorry!" He yells as he keeps going.

Meanwhile, D.Va drives up to the academy and parks her pink mech in her designated spot. She isn't as agile as she used to be because of her age, but she is still very light on her feet. She hops out of her mech and fixes her hair, giving her son Diego a call. D.Va frowns a little when he ignores her call again as she walks to her office next to Reinhardt's.

Mike pulled out a small box and flipped it up, revealing a keypad with numbers. He put a code in before flipping the box back and put it back in his pocket. After a few minutes, Mike's suit marched into the auditorium on its own, the sword in one hand and the shield in the other. He stood up and walked over to his suit and opened it, hopping in before it closed. He moved different limbs and body parts to make sure everything was moving properly. His X-shaped visor went from neon green to red a few times before it stopped on green.
Kirsa Wolf (played by robinnrose)

"I'll be heading off to change. I'll see you in 10" said Davis as he walked off. "This is going to get a little interesting" Kirsa said with a little smile as she headed off to the practice field. She got nothing to prepare on, as it was all inside the system. 10 minutes later someone dressed inside an armor suit appeared. He was holding his sniper rifle, side arm was an automatic pistol. Ammo was not a problem due to teleportation, thanks to Kirsa's technology. Gadget were also placed along side on the waist. The entire attire was black. The helmet? There was a white skull painted on it, under each cheek was a little heart.

Lucy stood and went to the practice field, "There better be more than one support." She'd chew on her gum. "Can't wait to see some action." She'd chuckle.
The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

Tali looked at her ticket before quietly heading where it said to go. She still didn't have any armor on, and looked pretty unprepared. She was however, very prepared for whatever she was up against.

After making sure everything was moving properly, he turn and walked out, heading to his practice, ducking to go through the doorway. Once he got to the field, he put the sheild on his back and pressed a button on the sword. It went from a Reinhardt sized one handed sowed to a Reinhardt sized claymore sword.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Overwatch Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus