Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Overwatch Academy

Cody Corbin (played anonymously)

Cody returned, now wearing his Raven Armoured Power Suit (Which will be called RAPS from now on), he began to check his statistics.

Suit Shields: 100%
Suit Armour Integraty: 100%
Physical Condition: 100%
Mental Condition: 70%

70%!? I'M NOT EVEN IN BATTLE!

It appears playing violent games on a phone while traveling to a academy makes you slightly less sane
Mike Talmhach (played by Clayfire12)

Mike got to his room and sat everything down on a bed. He took his sheild off his back and opened up one of the duffel bags. He pulled out a 12x12x12 cube and sat it on the ground before pulling out a rather large sword. He pressed a button on it and it grew bigger, enough for Reinhardt to use it one handed.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I tap my neck with two fingers, and Sym retracts partially so my head is exposed. "Really? Well, this'll be fun." I open up one of my suitcases, to reveal it's got two pump action shotguns with the barrels sawn off, and a rather large machine gun, but in pieces. "It's a shame I had to leave so many beautiful guns at home. They wouldn't let me bring half my armory like I planned."
Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose)

"Well, I'll see you later in half hour. See ya" she said as she strolled off. Davis sighed and went to prepare his room and carrying what was necessary to the auditorium. Davis and Kirsa would each be carrying a briefcase. Their attire also changed to what would the military standards would be, though there would be no ranks or insignias.
Lucy Crest (played by ILoveCookies)

Lucy stood and walked out of her dorm and headed to the Auditorium. She liked to be there a bit early. She looked around at all the others. "A lot of them huh." Lucy arrived and looked around.
The Shapeshifter and (played by Guardian_Girl)

Having nothing else to do, Tali decided to head to the auditorium early. She still had her messenger bag with her, and hadn't changed her clothes. She did however, put a baseball cap on backwards. An odd choice, but you have to admit, it did look good on her.
Diego and others (played by trombonejedi) Topic Starter

"Well, I'm heading over. See you guys later." Diego presses a button on his exosuit and he starts to hover just above the ground. This was an addition that he had made himself. He skates backwards out of the dorm, then turns and skates through campus, easily threading through light pedestrian traffic. When the traffic became heavier, he jumped and used his booster pack to skate along walls and on rails. He arrived at the auditorium but tripped on the threshold and tumbled in, landing right behind Tali and making loud clanging noises. "Agh!"
Cody Corbin (played anonymously)

Cody quietly walked through the campus, eventually arriving at the auditorium, he quietly toke a sip of whiskey from a flask"Hmph"

Mike made sure his gear was okay. He took the box and sat it on the ground and pushed a small button on the box and the box transformed into a giant suit of armor, standing a bit shorter than Reinhardt. The X-shaped Visor glowed red, then switched to green. The chest part had what looked like an old Omnic head built into it seamlessly. After working out a few noticeable kinks and problems with the armor, he opened the back of it up, the back closing itself as he ran a diagnostic on the suit's systems.

Tali looked back at the noisy kid that entered behind her. "You alright?" She asked in a Russian accent, though she didn't really look too concerned.

I open up the window and jump out, closing it behind me, and doing a super hero landing once I hit the ground. At that point everyone's looking at me. I just stand up, smile, and wave. Then I just walk away, eventually going in the auditorium.

Lucy looked at Diego, "Be careful." Lucy sighed looking at the two.

Once everything checked out, Mike hopped out the suit and closed it before heading over to the auditorium.
Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose)

"Maybe you should suit up" Kirsa said to him.
"I don't think that would be appropriate for the situation" he replied.
"And what if they just tested us out of the blue for preparation for combat?"
"Then I'm ready for the situation" he replied.

Diego stands up, rubbing his shoulder and grimacing. "I'm fine. Sorry about that, I'm still working out the kinks. Jeez, that hurt..." He ignored all the students staring at him as he brushed his dreads from his face.

Tali shrugged and turned back around, waiting for everyone to arrive. She messed with the strap of her bag as she did so, getting a little impatient.

I suddenly realize that I left my guns back at the dorm. "Oh, shit. Sym, I need you to go back to the dorm and get me my guns, I might need them." Sym slides off me and onto the floor, and crawls back to the dorm, as fast as the little blob can. "That's always funny to watch."

Mike walked into the auditorium and looked around at Everyone. He nodded to everyone before sitting down in th closest seat, leaning back.

Lucy took a seat and looked around at all the people. Wondering who were children of the past heroes and who weren't.

Diego skates over to Mike and sits next to him. "Hey," he nods to him, turning his skates off for a while. He pulls his headphones over his ears and keeps working on his song on his PDA. Unfortunately, he could detach his exosuit very easily like the others did. So, he had to turn his body and put his legs in the chair next to him in order to fit in his seat.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Overwatch Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus