Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Jun (played by meat)

OK
Jun (played by meat)

I FORGOT I MADE ENTER SEND
Jun (played by meat)

HEY IGNORE IT
Anthony Matthew (played by drawyourgunss) Topic Starter

HAHA
Jun (played by meat)

*he let out a small huff under his mask and gently grabbed the bottle back into his possession*
Thank you,,
*his words are muffled under the dark mask covering half his face, he looks a bit dazed and sick as always*

Hey, I don't mean to like. Intrude or anything, but are you alright? ...Do you need any help? You look, frankly speaking. Bad.

*he looks concerned, winged eyes looking in disbelief at the small guy in front of him. The customer is very pretty, and he's always liked pretty things. His eyebrows knit.*
Jun (played by meat)

*he shifts his gaze and fumbles with the bottle in his fingers*

I'm alright, really

Uh, just. That brand- it doesn't help fevers in adults. At all. It's for children. *he murmurs, plucking a different bottle off of the shelf.*

Maybe try this? *he gently hands it to him, letting their fingers brush.* You're, um. flushed. And usually that means fever...

Um. Do you want to tell me your...symptoms? I can probably help, I know like, everything there is to know about generic off brand medicines. And y'know, brand names. *he clears his throat--he's rambling. he fiddles with the hem of his worn cardigan, biting his lip.*
Jun (played by meat)

*he gulps and gently takes what is offered, a small nod of thank you*

Thank you, again. I'd stay and explain but,, well,, I-..
*he rubs his head gently and then his eyes*
I really can't,, stay

*his eyebrows crease further.* I can't let you leave in this condition. Look. It's on the house, I just have to clock out and I'll help you get out of here. You look like you're about to, uh, pass out.

*he offers his arm.* Where do you live? This isn't great weather for walking, uh, so if it's a little further away I can just. Carry you? *he frowns.*

Sorry. That was. Really forward. I'm not usually like this--shit. Sorry. Um. You just look, y'know. Bad. Let's just get you out of here.
Jun (played by meat)

*he looks at Anthony with a raised brow, full of skepticism. He reaches his hand out for a moment before stopping himself and smiling nervously under his mask. he ponders for a moment, though he really doesn't have said moment to spend*

I can,, pay for it. I can w,,walk

You look like shit. Just. Let me help. I live alone and I have literally nothing to do, and if my manager hears that I'm helping out a customer to the extent of walking them home, I might get a raise and I /really/ need a raise.

*He frowns, looking like he means business.*

(( testing coding

((hell yEA ))

(( testing coding ))

(( okay, so he really needs a raise ))

(( testing ))
Jun (played by meat)

*he sighs under his mask, embarrassed to the fullest. Being called out on looking like shit didn't bother him at this point, he inhaled*

fine,,,

thank you *he said with bother flattery and bitterness from what little pride he had left*

Thank god. Okay. Give! *he takes the bottle, pretty much flying to the checkout and purchasing it before clocking out with a hurried 'BYE SAMUEL'. he's back in record speed, and he crouches in front of the customer.*

Okay. So, what's your name? I'm Anthony. Anthony Matthew. Um. You can grab onto my shoulders, just try not to touch my neck... *he stumbles over his words, biting his lip. he allows some time for him to clamber onto his back, before securely wrapping his arms around his legs and meandering out the door. He staggers slightly as his feet hit an icy patch on the ground, but he's fine, or at least that's what he tells himself.*
Jun (played by meat)

*he hides his face, though there isn't much to be seen of it already. He gently grips the large stranger and feels a warm blush spread across his face, as if he weren't hot enough, he grumbles*

Jun Yi
*he responds quietly, not used to talking this much*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus