Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Jun (played by meat)

*he puffs again and flops on his side away from Anthony.*
Alright,,, I,, guess. *his arms are folded neatly across his chest and a slight frown twists his face.*

You're a big người nói láo, Anthony Matthew.
Jun (played by meat)

(( i just learned how to say fibber in Vietnamese, lit))
Anthony Matthew (played by drawyourgunss) Topic Starter

*something tightens in his chest as Jun flops away from him, and his face flushes. he leans towards the side, leaning his head against him.*

I...okay. Fine. I don't feel...the best. I just. I didn't want to bother you with it. You aren't feeling well either.

(( binch ))
Jun (played by meat)

(( dont u lov bilangual boys : ))) ))

*He looks down at him and sighs, unfolding his arms to rest his hand on Anthony's vibrant locks*

Great, we're sick together. *he wasn't really upset, he was relieved to hear the truth.*

*he shifts, dragging Jun's hand to cup his cheek--his hand feels cool. His eyeliner is smudged, and his eyes are watering. His lip trembles.*

I'm sorry...I tried really hard to stay healthy but I just. Woke up feeling like shit, and... *he hiccups, giving a great, heaving sigh.* bhagavaan, main kamabakht choosana

(( "god, i suck "))
Jun (played by meat)

(( i live for native tongues yannsss))

It's okay! *Jun peeps, tracing a small heart shape on Anthony's cheek with his finger.* Living with me, I'm surprised you don't get sick more often.

*He gently sits up and places Anthony's head in his cushiony lap softly. He bends down and plants a kiss on his forehead.*

*he gives him a watery smile, sniffing, and swallows, placing his mug on the table. Jun's lap is soft, and warm, and he grumbles, tugging the blanket over his shoulders with a sigh. his forehead is warm.*

It's because my immune system wasn't bought on eBay.

*he jokes, looking up at Jun with drooping eyes.*
Jun (played by meat)

*He rolls his eyes and smiles, his legs are falling asleep but he ignores the tinge to appreciate the man in his lap.*

Good one.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus