Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witchs VS Love

Angel (played by Kimiko-Chan) Topic Starter

Me- WHAT! You!-
Queen- *comes out* Zoey? Angel?! What is going on here!
Me- These two stupid's tried to kidnap you princess.
I look at you," it was last night don't worry and thanks for saving me." I walk to the woods in tears

Me- Your welcome.
*I look the queen* Can I get something for saving your brat?
Queen- WHat do you want Angel?
Me- I want an invitation to your ball.
Queen-*looks at me*
DOn't worry I won't slaughter people, I don't slaughter at the palace. Unless I have too. Those two* I points to the two I killed* That was an unless I have too. I actually would like to come to a ball for once, so I saved princess, I want invitation.
I walk back to my mom," since you love her she can be princess i'll move away," I throw my crown down and goes packs up my things once I get to the door I look at you both and walks off to the docks.

{{{???what the heck just happened}}}{{{U r confusing hope u know that}}
(( I don't think I am im a random girl)) I get on the boat," anywhere but here." I come across Magix and gets off here

{{LOL}}{OK}
I get on the boat," anywhere but here." I come across Magix and gets off here

Me- I grab you back,* Your not going anywhere!
I wanted to go to the ball, because I wanted to be there with you, meet your friends, be there with you!

me-*FOLLOWS* *shivers seeing the sign magix hasn't been here in so long*
I look you," I almost killed you!" I look at my mom," my dark side cant be sealed up like all these years or this kingdom will have another accident and you angel im a stupid princess what makes you think I have friends."

What makes you think you don't? *I hug her tight* I never said you were stupid either. so shut up. And, get back inside, so you can get ready for school tonight. Because your the only reason I come.
I look at you and laughs in tears I get ready for school

I see the queen looking at me* WHat don't judge me. I have feeling too. *I get on my horse, and ride off to school*
(( WHOA! WHOA! THOMAS THE HECK https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1nURtIWgAA_2xJ.jpg what is this?!)) I walk down stairs and looks at my mom

WHOA! Whoo Hoo. Okay......I have no idea}}}
Queen-*looks at her* Dinners in a container on the table, I'll have a dress ready for you for the ball in the morning. And, Give Angel this *Hands you invitation*
(( THOMAS AND DOVE KISSING NOT HAPPENING PLEASE DONT MAKE ME CRY ROVE MAKES IT WORK NOT TOVE)) I grab my dinner and the invitations and goes to the bus

{{{HA HA HA, Im not tied now am I!!}}}
Me- *I wait for Zoey at school*
I get off and look at everyone ((lol))

{{ :P}

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witchs VS Love

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus