Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witchs VS Love

I look at everyone," I'm the rebel of this kingdom and I say DOWN WITH THE CAPITOL!"
Angel (played by Kimiko-Chan) Topic Starter

Me- You can say anything you want pretty brat, no one cares about you. *I stand up*
I growl and grabs my dagger," I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM THIS STUPID PLACE!" I hold my dagger to your neck," I will hurt you don't think I wont."

*I take a step back after hearing everyone gasp* Alright.
*Then I kick her arm the dagger goes flying to the floor, and I kick you in the stomach making you fly back some* I will hurt you, I don't care.
* Teacher- *Picks up dagger*
principal -Princess Zoey my office now!
Me- *I take my seat*
I look at the principal," your supposed to be at home getting fat like our president," I walk to the hallway," I'll be back everyone don't you worry about me nobody can prison this girl."

Principal- Ergg. * Has Zoey follow to his office*
Crowd- cheers*
me-*rolles my eyes*
Principal- *calls zoeys parents*
***some time later***
*parents come and are in office*
Me-*announcer* Angel please come to the principals office.
Me- What! Why! Should pulled the dagger on me!
teacher- Just Go Angel
*I get up and head to office* This is bull***!
*calm now, I knock on office*
P- Enter.
Me- * I come in, ignoring the king, and queen, and take a seat* Yes?
I look at you," she cussed me out so she took the first shot!" I look at my parents," plus I was tiding up the city for the new visitors."

Me- You dirty lier! I didn't say anything like that to you!
She threated me! She pulled her knife out of her boot, and pointed in at my throat, I kicked it out of her head, and her so she wouldn't go trying got hurt someone else!
King- Oh really, then wheres the knife?
me- The teacher has it. She toke it so, no one would get hurt using it.
King- Looks at Queen* Fine then lets go find out.
I growl and look at the principal," ya know I was just messing around out there and this missy should be expelled at once!"

Queen - I agree, I think this should just be solved. SO, we can go on with our day.
Me- But, I didn't do anything!
King- Sweetheart, I think we should at least give the girl a chance-After all you know how she is with her daggers.
Me- I hear zoey cuss at me.
Queen- Fine, but I bet you there is no dagger, and she's lying.
Principal- Well, then lets go find out.
*We all go back to the classroom*
Principal- Ms. Jackson, do you or do you not have the dagger for earliers fight?
teacher- I do. *pulls it out from desk*
Principal- *grabs it* And, how did this start?
Teacher- Miss Zoe, interrupted my lesson by telling me to get to the chase about the lesson, and Miss Angel, told her to sit down so she could pay attention to my lesson. Miss Zoe, the said, that the Kingdom was going down again, and Miss Angel then told her to stop because no one cares about what she had to say, they were paying attention to the lesson, the Miss Zoe pulled the knife out on her, and threaten to kill her by sliceing her neck, and Miss Angel ended it by kicking the knife out her hand so no one would get hurt.

Principal- I see. Very well, thank you Ms. Jackson. You may go on with class.
Teacher- nods
* we all leave*
me- See told you I didn't do anything*
I walk to the door," WHY TAKE HER SIDE!" I grab my dagger and walk to the car

Everyone-* looks at each other, some whisper, some just slide down in there seat, others look at zoe*
I look up from screaming," it's time to burn." I begin walking down to city and I sit on a beanch.

*A whole bunch of others follow her to the city, and start burning cars and buildings , and stuff.*
Me- There she goes again.
King/Queen- Zoey! *yell, as she runs away*
They both look at me
King- Again?
me- mhmm, she did it earlier right when we all got here, this is her second time leaving.
*I look at the queen*
Anyway, told you I didn't do anything it was her.
*look at principal* Can I go now, I didn't come here for nothing.
Principal- I suppose so. Go back to class.
me- Thank you. * I go back to class*

*principal, king/ queen, go back to office*
I look at a building and throws bombs in it," IM TIRED OF BEING HERE THINGS ARE CHANGING NOW!"

me- huh? Wow! *falls, just as king, queen falls, I fall on top of queen, I look in her eyes for a second, then sign in annoyience, I get up, and open the office door while wobbling because of feel of bombs on first floor. I Look out and see a window, I run to it, and whistle hard, my horse comes, I see him on the bottom, I run back, and grab the king, and queen. * lets go do you wanna live?!
* I push them to the window* They look at me* GO! *I yell* The king jump down on to the horse, then the queen, I run and get the principal he jumps down, and I whistle for the horse to go up front, it runs with them three on*

*I run to all the classrooms on second floor, they've all evacuated., I run up stairs to the roof, seeing all first floor has evacuated. I'm trapped. I run to the edge, and look down they still have the my horse* *I whistle, whistle, whistle, nothing*
I look around," let's move out! Everyone come on!" I run through the town and going to the next one. I look around and goes in a building," NO BODY MOVE CALL SOMEONE AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS WHOLE AREA AGAIN!" I smirk," NOW WHERE IS YOUR BOSS OF THIS PLACE?!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witchs VS Love

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus