Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witchs VS Love

Angel (played by Kimiko-Chan) Topic Starter

*I run to the other edge, no way down, I run to other no way down, I go back to same spot, zoe throws the last bomb making the roof explode in pieces, I fly out screaming, i'm about to hit the ground when something grabs me, and pulls me back up, and then softly puts me down on ground.* huh? *I look it was the queen she used her powers to transform into dragon and save me. I look at her as she goes back to human, she looks at me. * There now were even. *Goes with King, and grabs Zoe by hair, dragging her into chair wagon, and going back to palace*
"DADDY! NOT THE HAIR YOU KNOW I HATE THAT!" I pout," MOM DAD LET ME OUT!

King- Ignores*
Queen-*rolles eyes*
*get home*
Queen- *Pulls her into palace, into her room, and pushs her in then slams door, locks door with key* We'll see you in the morning, sneak out, and I promise i'll have Angel her self kill you for me!
I pout and flop on my bed I throw my dagger at the wall

Me- *limps* *puts the cash down to get some food* *I get the food, and head back my horse, to a special friends house, I knock, and the girls answer* ANGEL!
I laugh, and smile, put my arms out, the stop as they see cuts and blood all over me. * I'm fine, just a scratch, come here you two* *They run back to the kitchen* Momma!!!
I look in the mirror," I SUMMON THE BADDEST SPIRIT TO GO AFTER ANGEL AND GIVE HER THE WORST LIFE EVER!"

*I laugh, and walk in entering the kitchen, I grab them two,* You two are the worst. *they scream laughter, I go up to Alissa, kiss her check* hey.
A- hey. *kisses my check* I Haven't seen you in a while.
Yeah, I've been busy, and I just started night school. Oh, here I brought dinner for you guys.
FOOD!! The girls scream, and wiggle out my arms, I hand it to them. They run off with the bag.
Ugh. *I pull out the extra bag I have for her* here. I got extra for you.
Oh, Angel. *she garbs it* Thank You..
Anything for you.. Alissa.
She smiles, and blushs, then looks at my blood, and scratches.
Look at you, all beat up. What happened this time? *she sits me down in a chair, and gets a rag to clean off my wounds*
The regular Zoey on a rompage, just this time she bombed the school with people init.
Oh my goodness.

{{<3 You}}
(( <3 you more)) I bang on my door

Queen- Stop! Banging on the door!!! Before, I come and bang you into your sleep!
I pout and go to bed,

me- *Alissa, and I talk for a couple hours before we both go to bed, along with the girls.*

****Next DAY***
I walk to my mirror and puts on my make-up I get ready for the day

Me- * I get up, and cook them breakfast, get ready for today, load all my guns, sharpen my knifes, shine my boots. I load my horse, and say good bye to Alissa, and the kids*
I wait for my mom and knock on the door.

Queen- * Unlocks, and opens the door* Breakfast, five minutes.
I look at her," yes ma'ma." I go to the kitchen," where's daddy?'

Queen- Still asleep, he was tired from staying up late reading yesterday.
I look at her," that's dumb im going to town I don't have anything better to do and im not armed."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Witchs VS Love

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus