Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Aki no Kaze (played by XxUsagi-samaxX) Topic Starter

"Do I...Really seem that hostile", she asked quietly, more so to herself than to Kyle as she stared off at the other side of the room, a rather blank expression crossing her features.She turned her head to watch him pull off his bandages, her lavender orbs scanning the burns and slashes with a bit of sympathy in her eyes.She knew it wasn't pleasant to be hurt with woulds like that, especially the slashes, seeign as they closely resembled the stab scars on her back.She stood, wincing a bit in discomfort from her wound before walking over to his arm and examining the wounds more closely.After another minute or so, she began to treat his wounds as he'd treated hers, cleaning and wrapping them in an almost perfect manner,"You can't wrap your arm by yourself.You'll get an infection if it isn't done right."She stood, taking a step back and looking at him, seeming uninterested, but she was a bit curious of him, mostly wondering how he could be so open minded, though, it was more then likely because he was young and maybe a bit ignorant, but she wouldn't say that to him."You're the first quincy I've ever been able to sit in the same room with and not attempt to kill.You're different from the others.You seem more mature and open minded, even more so than most soul reapers.You're of the younger generation and yet, it seems you have more wits about you than most of us adults.You're...Interesting", she spoke quietly before walking back to her spot where she'd been sitting and sat down, closing her eyes.
He watched her quietly for a moment a look of slight surprise on his face as she took care of his arm. He remained silent listening to her quietly as she spoke then chuckled softly.

"Open mindedness can lead to great things. I live by a saying. One of many. It's better to know a little bit about a lot of things rather than a lot about one thing. You ask me a question about something then chances are I know at least something about it to at least get you started on the path to the correct answer if I can't answer it myself."

He then examined her dressing of his arm in silence for a moment then cast his glance back towards her.

"Thanks...it is a bit of a pain to wrap up my own arm...I appreciate it."

He then smiled softly as he stood and disappeared silently into the kitchen presuming her now closed eyes meant she may have been or was about to sleep.

Aki was actually rather tired, feeling worn out from the curse of her Zanpakto and the wound she'd recieved from that damn espada, but Kyle's words did strike something in her.A kind of realization perhapse?She wasn't quite sure, but right now, all she could concentrate on was rest to gain back her strength.Her mind slipped to a doze, leaving her asleep, but still awake enough to be able to spring into action if needed.She had many dreams all cut apart and pasted together as her mind willed, though, not of her own accord.Most of them were memmories from when she was human, others were of the night her mother was devoured, the rest were of Kyle speaking to her and smiling.Her moth was open a bit, the rest of her body relaxed as she breahted calmly, her breath hitching every once in a while when her dreams suddenly became nightmares, then going back to normal.She hated that she couldn't control the order in which her dreams came, but she couldn't fight it, no matter how hard she tried.Soon she started flinching, her fists clenching and unclenching as her breathing became rigid like she was running.She was now dreaming of running from the hollow that had eaten her mother and left her alone in the cold cruel hell known as the world.They ran, only stoping when they saw the flash of blue that they found to be a spirit arrow from a quincy they thought would save them both.As the dream progressed, the people in black shihakushou showed up, making the quincy cease his attack on the soul devouring beast.The young Aki in the dream watched as he spectated the shinigami trying to kill the beast, then let it devour her mother like the woman didn't matter in the least.She jolted awake, looking around and breathing heavy like she'd been risen from water she'd been held under for several minutes.
Heard the tell tale squeak of the springs in the couch as she had jolted awake. Quietly he walked out of the kitchen holding two cups one of which had steam rising from it. He set both the cups on the table in front of the couch and looked at her for a moment.

"You ok? You look like you've seen a ghost...err...no pun intended. Ya know... Hollows and pluses being ghosts and all..."

He then chuckled softly.

"Well you didn't answer earlier when I asked if you wanted anything so inhad made you a cup of tea. Cold seeing as how I didn't know when you'd wake. But the others hot tea if you'd prefer? Doesn't matter to me. If it's in this house I'll eat and drink it."

He then sat down on the couch himself sighing lightly as he did.

She looked at him, calming as everything began to fade back to exactly what it was, a simple dream, a haze meant to drive her insane so she couldn't move on in her existance.She closed her eyes, regaining her composure before looking at the tea with a sort of 'not there' look,"Thanks you....", she muttered a bit softly as she reached for the steaming cup, picking it up and taking a small sip.She was sick of these nightmares, sick of remembering that stupid quincy's face, sick of watching her mother die right before her eyes and not being able to stop it.She set the cup back down, staring into what was left of the brown liquid, her composure rigid as she seemed dazed, as if she were remembering something she couldn't seem to forget.The reels of her memmories about that night began to turn, playing them tauntingly in the back of her skull.She didn't want to watch it again, but she couldn't seem to stop it before she was consumed in it.It was her mind's way of torturing her, making her feel guilty for a crime she didn't commit, but she knew if she'd truely been thinking straight, she could've done something to help her mother.A silent tear dripped down her cheek as she remembered the look in her mother's face, the terrified expression the cascaded the woman's beautiful features as she died in the beast's mouth.
He sat there quietly looking at her a moment before reaching over and wiping away the tear away.

"You got something you wanna talk about? Having a cluttered mind in times like this isn't good. It leaves a potential weakness for an enemy to exploit."

He then took a sip of the cold tea as he quietly awaited her answer.

Aki flinched when he wiped her tear, snapping out of her daze and looking at him with a bit of emotion for once as her thoughts drifted back to the present.She looked down, her facade now back in place as she thought about her answer to him.Could she talk to him about that time, should she even think about it?She shook her head, taking another sip of tea and sighing softly,"No, it's nothing.Sorry, I was just thinking and I think something had just gotten in my eye."She wiped her eyes gently then looked over at him,"I apologize if I'm a hindrence to you, Kyle.And I thank you for your hospitality.This is the first time someone has treated me this way."She stood and gave a short bow,"I think I should be heading back now, I don't want to trouble you anymore than I already have.Also, I must go inform the others of the espada's appearance.Kyle, will you please not say anything of my bankai or any wounds relating to it to them?I don't want there to be a mess to sort out later", she said with what was almost a smile, but not quite.She turned and began to walk to the door, pausing to look back at him,"If you ever need my assistance, I'll be staying at Mr. Urahara's shop."With that, she walked out, wondering if he'd stay in his home or come with her.She looked around outside, still feeling a bit drowsy, but managing to stay awake.
He sat there for a moment quietly before standing up and disappearing into his room and then coming back out and headed outside quickly tracking her down. As he got near her henwould whistle to get her attention and run to catch up.

"Remember now... I said I needed to talk to Mr. Urahara too. That and well...it wouldn't very gentleman like of me to allow a woman to walk the night streets alone."

He then chuckled softly.

"Also. I ain't stupid. I know the pain you were feeling earlier wasn't just cause of Grimmjow's cero. I also noticed it happened when younkers your Bankai. So a lot of your pain was caused by it somehow."

He would then pull a silver rod from his back pocket and hold it out to her.

"I want you to take this. One of my Seele Schneiders. Use it instead of your Bankai until you find a way to nullify that pain."

When she heard a whistle, Aki stopped, looking back behind her to see Kyle catching up with her,"It seems you have a good sense of morality as well.Not very common in younger generations", she mused quietly.She didn't mind having someone to walk with, it only made her feel less lonely, though, she didn't let the feeling go to her head too much.One day she would be alone with no one left to help or stand by her side.She would have to accept that truth, even if it hurt.When offered the quincy weapon, she shook her head softly,"I wouldn't know ho to use one of these, and other than that, I don't use my bankai unless my defeat is inevitable.My....Zanpakto is simply stubborn.The pain is nothing.I have delt with it this long, I can continue to carry on my duties without any short cuts or the like.Though, I do appreciate the offer.Some things are just a bit....Unchangable."In the back of her mind she could hear Buredo cackling at her wording,'Unchangable?Get a hold of yourself you pathetic girl.You're my weilder, I will be passed down to your predesessor, no matter what you do, I will always be there as a thorn in your side, even if you reincarnate yourself, I'll find you and make your existance miserable.'She closed her eyes, clenching her fists a bit as she muttered under her breath,"Shut up.You sorry exscuse for a lizard...."
He twirled the small silver rod in between his fingers and chuckled softly.

"Consider it like a medium for your spirit energy. Just focus your energy into it and the blade emerges."

He then twirled it again before placing it into his back pocket then looked at her quietly as he raised a brow in curiosity

"Lizard? Voices in your head... Hmmm... I wonder... Were you just conversing with your Zanpakuto?"

She glanced over at him quietly, nodding in response to his question and looking down,"Buredo wo Norowa.He's a cursed Zanpakto that chose me as his weilder.He likes to make me aggitated so he'll have a show, but I'm more composed than that and he knows it.No matter how much pain he causes me, a cursed Zanpakto will not be enough to bring me down from any mission.He can try as much as he likes, but it will have no effect.Though he is my partner, we don't like each other in the least.His reason for choosing me was to make me miserable, or at least that's what he keeps on saying, but I imagine he simply had no other options.I was the top of my class, though, I held back a bit so i wouldn't become a leiutenant.Living life like that would make everything seem so much lonelier."She looked up as the shop soon came into view, watching as Renji walked out with a bit of a worried expression and came running up to her, seeming completely pissed,"Where the hell have you been?!We went out looking for you when we sensed two really strong spiritual preasures and couldn't find you anywhere!"Aki sighed and shook her head,"Since when do you care?You're not my leiutenant, thus, you shouldn't worry.Ikkaku knows I can handle myself.If he was worried that I couldn't, he wouldn't have let me leave the shop.Now move, you're in my way, Leiutenant Abarai."She walked past him stopping when he grabbed her shoulder and spun her around,"Quit being a pain in everyone's ass and start thinking about the others!Take your eyes off of yourself for about five seconds and think about what you're going to do before you do it!"She pulled her shoulder out of his grasp and glared at him,"Don't talk to me like that, Renji!You're no god, so focus on yourself!"The red head growled and turned to the quincy, grabbing the hilt of his sword and narrowing his eyes,"And just who the hell are you, quincy?"Aki turned and stood between the two, glaring at Renji feircely,"Back off."
He quietly watched the two for a few until Renji addressed him of which he just shook his head.

"Lieutenant Renji Abarai I'm presuming. Who I am is none of your business. All I will say is thanks to my assistance you still have this one here. She arrived on the scene of a conflict between myself and the sexta espada grimmjow. He wasn't killed but was seriously injured and retreated. I took her to my place to dress her wounds and to allow her to rest a bit before coming here. I felt it was the better option givin the arrancarr populous and it would be better for her to be rested and injuries treated before coming here to ensure she was as capable of fighting as possible should the need had occurred."

He then glanced at her in front of him and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"No need to defend me from him. I'm stronger than I let off earlier."

Aki looked back at him, her eyes soft now,"I wasn't trying to protect you.That would damage your pride if you'd been protected by me.I'm simply 'backing up' a friend."That was the first time she'd used that word, feeling something happy inside of her as the sweet syllables passed her lips.She turned back to Renji, her gaze growing cold once more,"Now that you have your answers, back away or I'll make you.Don't test me, it won't be pretty."The leiutenant hessitantly moved to the side, giving them space to pass by him, though, he continued to give an icy glare to the quincy.Aki gripped the end of Kyle's sleeve, tugging him with her towards the shop as she mumbled to herself,"Just wish he'd stay out of my way....I don't need him sticking his nose where it's not wanted."She let go of his sleeve when they were inside, walking down towards a hallway where a lot of noise was coming from.She walked into the room, seeing all the others seated and in the middle of a discussion being led by Urahara,"I'm back.What have I missed?"
He looked at her quietly a moment and smiled softly.

"It wouldn't have damaged my pride."

He then blinked in surprise as she began to drag him and shrugged lightly. As she dragged him a thought crossed his mind as he looked over his shoulder at Renji.

"Oh yes. Before I forget. Ichigo told me to pass a message to your captain Byakuya. He said to tell him whenever he wants Ichigo is ready for a contest of flash steps."

He then chuckled softly and a moment later as Aki released his sleeve he looked at the gathered people and took mental notes of those present. He stood behind Aki quietly and simply folded his arms over his chest as he stood there now watching the proceedings. He then silently muttered under his breath and smirked lightly as he stood there.

"Oh, I see Aki has decided to join us.Nothing really.Just discussing the preasences of numerous espadas in the area and how we should go about elliminating them.We've decided to split into a few pairs.Unfortunately, we haven't decided who is going to be paired up with who yet", Urahara said as he smiled up at the auburn haired female.Aki looked behind her at Kyle, whispering for his ears only,"Would you like to be my partner?I understand if you refuse.I'm rather difficult to get along with."Kyle was the first person she'd opened up to, even if it was just a little, but she felt she would be ok with him.He was the only one who knew about her bankai and also about how Buredo abused her during battle.
He looked at her quietly and nodded lightly.

"Sure. May as well. Kinda already seems like we are anyways."

Be then chuckled softly as he glanced back at the gathering.

"Kisuke. I have an announcement for you. When the panther king stalks it's prey it shall flee other conflicts"

He then watched quietly as Mr. Urahara nodded at the receipt of his message and smiled.

"I shall plan for that accordingly then. Thank you."

Kyle simply nodded in response as he then sat down and leaned back against a wall.

Aki glanced over at him, a curious look in her eye as she sat next to him, her knees raised in front of her while her arms wrapped around them like a child."What was that suposed to mean?What do you reffer to by 'panther king'", she questioned softly, no longer paying attention to the group that were discussing different means to search the city and how thier shifts would work out.Right now, she was only concerned with Kyle and what he'd said,"I've never been able to see the hidden meanings in words, but I know when they're used", she said.
He looked at her and smiled softly at her question.

"Mr. Urahara and I share the same belief that grimmjow can be saved. So me and him are giving grimmjow special attention personally. His Zanpakuto's name is Pantera which translates roughly as the King of Panthers. And just like a panther out in the wild, when focused on a specific target he won't bother much with other things that get in his way. You were lucky to even get to face off with him. He only beat me down cause I was trying to figure out his purpose and trying to talk some sense into him. Honestly I could have more than likely finished him off in his base form if I didn't have different motives. In his resurrection form though...eh...he'd likely beat me down pretty badly. Worse than he did back there."

He spoke all this to her in a low tone of voice so only she could hear him as Kisuke had ordered him not to speak to others about it.

"And I don't care how much they ask. The only ones who you can converse with about Grimmjow's actions are myself and Mr. Urahara. Like I said. We're giving grimmjow personal attention and don't want any of the other shinigami present to interfer in our trying to get him to come to our side f it can be helped."

He would then smile again as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh yeah... And since Ichigo is his chosen target you can talk to him about Grimmjow's actions as well. That was a side decision myself and Mr. Urahara made. Ichigo doesn't care about our actions but he said he'll avoid completely killing Grimmjow if he can so we can persue our ideals."

"I see.To think that you're so wise for your age...I will help you in any way possible", she said as she stood and looked down at him, extending her hand out to him."Instead of thinking about why they were created, you think of ways to save them.You truely are unique, Kyle.You're the first quincy I've been able to stand simply sharing the same air as me and will most likely be the only.You have wisdom beyond any of our years.I'll refrain from killing those you deem 'savable', but if they attack me, I will harm them, even if it's to the extent of them only having an inch of their life left before they stop.I hope my services will be of use", she murmured softly, her face free from expressions, but seeming quite a bit happy.This was the first quincy she'd accepted and she hoped she wasn't making a mistake by doing so.
He took her hand gently as he stood and looked at her quietly for a moment.

"Kisuke. I'm taking this one for a tour of your facilities for a moment since she's new here. Your not talking about anything that involves her at the moment so she can miss this bit."

He then winked to Mr. Urahara as Kisuke simply nodded in return. Kyle then quietly turned and, still holding Aki's hand gently, began to walk out of the room. He was stopped by the massive form of captain Zaraki Kenpachi who's massive form looked down at him with his normal sadistic smirk on his face.

"Well I'll be damned." said Kyle. "A menos grande without it's mask."

Kenpachi just simply widened his smirk.
"You still got a sense of humor i see Quincy."

"And I'll still kick you all around the world of the living quicker than Ichigo did in Soul Society too. But right now i got business."

"Still being the lone hunter? That's a dangerous game."

"I'd rather be a lone hunter than a lone hunted..."

"You speak a true fact. Go about your business. One day I'll take you up on your challenge."

"I know you will big guy. You ain't denied one of my challahes yet."

He then walked around Kenpachi quietly and gently pulling Aki behind him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus