Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Aki laid sprawled in the grassy training feild, her eyes closed as the sun warmed her unusually pale skin, a blank expression on her almost fierce features.A light breeze ruffled the material of her shihakushou, disturbing the clothing that clung to her full-figured form and making her open her eyes to see none other than the one person who she hated most.Leiutenant Renji Abarai.She sighed, sitting up and completely ignoring the red-headed shinigami as she stood to walk away,"Why does nature make me miserable with unneeded existences?"She heard him growl and begin to walk after her, calling out in that annoyed tone of his,"I would listen to what I have to say if I were you.Captain Yamamoto wants you, now.""Then why didn't he just send a hell buterfly?Surely one little message isn't that important that a Leiutenant has to deliver it", she said, turning to look at him slightly, her lavender eyes guarded and piercing.The male didn't look shaken a bit as he stopped about two feet from the short woman, a sly smirk on his face,"I was sent because I'm going with you.You're not allowed to go on this trip by yourself, Aki no Kaze."Without another word, the female took off, flash-stepping as fast as she could until she reached Yamamoto's office and entered politely,"Head Captain, please tell me what Leiutenant Abarai said is false information only meant to disturb me.I refuse to go on any job or mission with him"The old man let out a small sigh, watching the said male enter the room as well with a scowl on his face,"I'm afraid not, 6th Seat Aki no Kaze.You and Leiutenant Abarai will be going to the human world along with a small band of Captains and other Leiutenants to watch for sightings of any Araancarrs.This is not something you can refuse.There is another soul reaper there you have not met, I suggest you don't get on his bad side.You all will leave immediately."Aki was about to argue with him, but held her tongue and nodded, casting a glare at Renji as she turned and headed out.She didn't want to go to the human world, not when she was perfectly content here in her home, but there wasn't much sshe could do about it now.

~Karakura Town~

Aki was moving about in her new gigai, trying to figure out how to work it without damaging it, but finding that a bit more difficult than the others.After about ten more minutes of expirimenting, she figured it out and smiled a bit, feeling quite accomplished over such a small feat.She didn't wait for the others as she walked out into the cool night air, taking in all the sights and scents that filled her senses.It wasn't all that late, at least not to her.It was around eleven thirty or so, getting close to midnight.She began to walk, exploring the streets with a curious gleam in her, now innocent, looking eyes, like she was some sort of tourist on a trip and looking for suveniers.
Kyle abruptly came crashing through the wall of a building, his left arm previously damaged from recent conflicts, was covered shoulder to wrist in bandages and wraps that were obviously self done by either one who didn't know what they were doing or was being rushed. He lay on the ground quietly a moment before growling lightly and kipping up to his feet. His jeans and t-shirt torn all about as he stood there quietly staring at the hole his body had made in the wall. On it's other side in the air floated grimmjow, his hands in his pockets as he traditionally did when he didn't feel all to threatened by his opponent. Kyle took a moment to brush himself off before yelling up to him. "So you never did tell me! What's the sexta espada doing here in the world of the living? What business do you have?!?"

Grimmjow simply smirked menacingly as he responded "I'm looking for that blasted strawberry head Ichigo. I owe him."

"Ichigo huh? Heard the name but never met the guy. But for now I advise you worry about me. The banished Quincy. Kyle Lockhart. I'm your opponent for now. And I'll be your last!" Kyle then quickly pulled out a small silver item from his back pocket as a blue blade erupted from it. He quickly took a defensive posture holding it in front of him as he eyed Grimmjow without blinking.

"What kinda toy is that? I thought Quincy used spirit bows?" Asked grimmjow genuinely curious

"What do you think I referred to myself as a banished Quincy?" Kyle responded quietly as he shifted his weight a bit
Aki no Kaze (played by XxUsagi-samaxX) Topic Starter

Aki heard a distant commotion drawing her attention, and making her pull out her soul candy dispenser as the air filled with thick spiritual energy.Without hesitation, she popped one of the mods into her mouth and took off, leaving her gigai and soul mod to stay behind as it called after her cheerfully.She drew her dagger-like Zanpakto, making her way to the area of the disturbance and watching from a distance as the arrancarr and what appeared to be a quincy spoke heatedly to each other.She released her shikai, her dagger turning to her duel blades with their dragon design as she too prepared for a battle with the two if she saw fit.For now though, she'd simply watch the two, wondering how this would play out, that is until a hell butterfly landed on her shoulder with orders to destroy the arrancarr.She sighed quietly, walking out from her hiding spot and into the open as she took on an offensive position."Arrancarr, your days are numbered.Quincy, I ask that you step back peacefully.I have orders to destroy this one.If not, then I'll destroy you as well", the female shinigami said coldly.
He quietly glanced at her out the corner of his eye as a sly smirk crossed his face. "Your confidence speaks not of your abilities. Do you know who this is that lies before us?"

Instead of waiting for a reply he dashed into the air directly at grimmjow closing the Alsace between quickly. He held seeks Schneider behind him and spun in a quick circle aiming to slash grimmjow across his midsection during the spin. Silently however grimmjow simply moved back to avoid the slash spinning about quickly and kicking Kyle upside his head sending him flying back down creating a new hole in the same building this time his exit being directly at Aki. As he impacted with the building he gasped as the wind was knocked out of him. The addition of this second hole was more than the building could tale however as the building would also begin to collapse upon the two of them

Aki was smart and dodged the man, taking a start at Grimmjow as well, though, being more discrete about it, but still, not even making contact with the arrancarr's tough skin as he blocked.She lept back, smart enough to avoid being thrown back into a building, though, her defenses were down quite a bit, enabling the blue-haired male to blow a smaller cero at her, barely skimming her side, though it was enough to hurt.She was bleeding a little, but made no actions to show it had hurt, seeing as she had a high pain tolorence,"I don't know who he is, but that is none of my concern.My mission is to destroy him, not learn his life story", she spoke harshly, not caring to help the quincy.She knew how they all acted so high and mighty, and honestly, she couldn't stand it.She hated the archers with a passion.One of them were the reason for her mother being devoured by a hollow, due to the fact that they saw no point in helping the poor souls.Aki held tight to her swords, moving in for another blow, which actually hit this time, slicing deep into the thick skin of the arrancarr's shoulder.She took a few steps back, watchign as he made a fuss over the cut, but mostly how now he'd have to wait before he'd be able to battle this 'Ichigo' character.The soul reaper stood her position, waiting for some sort of attack from him or for the quincy to get up and leave, anything at this point.
Kyle grunted a bit as he shoved some rubble from on top of him. He stood there catching his breath for a moment as he watched the two. After a moment he leapt skywards pulling a small silver tube from another of his pockets. As he neared he simply yelled "Move!" clearly directing the command towards Aki. After he got a bit nearer he through the small silver tube towards grimmjow and began speaking as he moved his hands in front of him visual generating a great amount of Spirit energy as he did so.

"A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed...QUINTUPLE RESTRAINING FLAMES!"

The silver tube at this moment just before hitting grimmjow, quickly erupted into a grey colored cocoon like formation with a pentacle design on it.

"Now! Strike while he's restrained!"

Being a banished Quincy he had never really seen things from a quincys perspective since he learned of the shinigami's way of doing things and as such his attempt to restrain grimmjow was a unspoken request of setting aside differences to try and bring grimmjow down.

When the command was shouted, Aki looked up and saw what he was doing before leaping out of the way of the Quincy's attack and viewing it's effects.She was a bit confused by the male's actions, seeing as he was a quincy and such, so why tell her, a soul reaper. to get out of the way?He could've easily ended her of his own accord if he hadn't said anything to get her out of the way.She saw the opening and prepared to attack, but stopped short as an idea came to her.Her shikai more than likely wouldn't be enough to bring this arrancarr down in a single blow, which was something she wanted to accomplish, so she released her bankai to break through his hierro.She took a deep breath, a small grin on her lips before letting out black fire that wrapped themselves around the arrancarr and the quincy's weapon, burning both hungrilly.The weapon was soon devoured by the flames, but the arrancarr was harder to destroy and was now no longer restrained.Even as he made his escape, the fire clung to the blue-haired male's body, eating him alive until he'd left back for Hueco Mundo.Aki stood there a momment, quite pleased with herself, but then, suddenly doubled over clutching her chest right over her heart.He heart burned like the black flames were trying to eat her as well from the inside out.She squeazed her eyes closed, panting softly as the pain receeded slowly, but stayed as she was while she sealed her Zanpakto once more.
Kyle stood there quietly a moment looking at her as he breathed heavily. After a moment he spoke softly moreso to himself than to her but did speak loud enough for her to hear as well. "He ain't the only espada in the area. Here isn't a good place to rest..." He then quietly looked around observing the area looking for any kind of impending danger before speaking again "Do you need any first aid or anything? My place isn't to far from here... We can go there and bandage you up... I need a change of clothes anyways." as he spoke he looked down at himself and chuckled softly.

Aki looked down at her wound, seeing that it was pretty bloody, but not horrible by any means.She eyed the quincy with a guarded expression, her expression a bit, suspicious of the male,"Who are you, Quincy?You do know I am a soul reaper, don't you?So why do you treat me like a comrad?It's....Not natural."Out of nowhere, Aki's gigai possessed by her replacement soul came bounding over to her and caught her in a headlock, hugging her close in an emotional embrace."Aki-san!You're broken!We need to go back to Mr. Urahara and get you fixed!Maybe he can do something about your Zanpakto too", she said, squishing the air out of the soul reaper and making her angry."Kokan, get off of me before I break your arm off", Aki hissed in pain, making the mod soul release her and walk over to the Quincy with a smile."So, were you fighting my little Aki-san?Or were you helping her, Mr.", she questioned, completely oblivious that the man was a quincy.
He just quietly stood there, his about to answer her being interrupted by the arrival of her mod soul. While watching them he chuckled softly their antics vaguely reminding him of those of ichigo and kon. Once they were finished and the mod soul had addressed him he looked at it quietly for a moment before speaking answering both of them in one go.

"My name is Kyle. I am aware of the rocky at best relationship between the Quincy and the shinigami of the soul society. And yes it's true. I am a Quincy myself but a banished one. My instructor in the Quincy arts was Uryu Ishida. And yes I also realize that Kyle isn't really a name of Japanese origins. I was born in the united states and moved here when I was about. When I was about 20 I was saved from the joint efforts of Uryu and Ichigo. They didn't really know they saved me though as they were occupied by the Menos Grande that was present. It was soon after that I caught Uryu and asked him to train me to be like him. During my training he gave me history lessons about the Quincy and soul society both. He also told me of other exploits that were preformed between he and ichigo. And I have had several run ins with ichigo since. I slowly began to see things from the shinigami perspective rather than that of the Quincy. And uryu realized this when I began using seele Schneider as a sword rather than an arrow. He thus in turn banished me and forbidded me from carrying the mantle of 'quincy' ever again. This is why I refer to myself as a banished Quincy. And in other news...yes I lied to the sexta espada grimmjow. Where as I only told him I knew ichigos name but never met him I have in fact met him several times. He's cocky and arrogant. Always striving to be better than his opponent. Just like me. This is why I've gotten as strong as I am despite my limited training as a Quincy. It was through constant sparring with ichigo and both of us striving to one up the other. But that's all beside the point. I wish to start a revolution. Onethat has been attempted in the past but failed due to others refusing to see past the end of their own noses."

He then turned his back to them and looked towards the sky

"There are more arrancars in the area. Urahara's shop is a bot far from here. I advise we go to my place first where we can tend to our wounds and rest a moment rather than risk being 'kicked while we're down' by any other arrancars who may try and ambush us o. The way to uraharas shop...I need to speak with him myself anyways. The choice is yours though on what you wanna do."

He then quietly began to walk off heading south towards his house.

Aki watched him begin to walk off and turned to head back to Urahara's shop, but was stopped by both her wound aching as she moved and Kokan grabbing her and tugging her in the quincy's direction."Geeze, you're way too stuborn, Aki-san.Just for this one time let your pride go, ok?You're really hurt and he does have a point about his place being closer", the mod soul said quietly, helping the soul reaper in Kyle's dirrection.Aki didn't fight, her body too tired from the pain of the curse in her Zanpakto to struggle againt her replacement soul who was quite strong.In her mind she knew Buredo would be laughing at her, of course she knew he was, she could hear his cackles in the back of her mind where he resided in her inner world.She sighed, looking at Kyle for a momment before closing her eyes and letting Kokan lead her wherever they were headed."So, Kyle, what exactly made you see things from a shinigami's perspective?Was it something in particular about our views or was it just from being around this Ichigo person", she asked, keeping her voice strong, though she was exhausted to tell the truth.She wanted nothing more than for Kokan to let her go so she could pass out on the street and rest.
He quietly glanced at her over his shoulder. After a moment seeing, though pulled by Kakon, that she was following him he walked back to her. He took a moment to look at her wound from grimmjows cero and sighed lightly "Your mod soul there has a point. Swallow your pride. Alley oop." he then quickly and smoothly scooped her up into his arms. "your in no condition to walk. And to answer your question...Ichigo had a little bit to do with my choice. He's a very influential man. But it was mostly the 'destroying' concept of the quincies that made me see things how I do. I don't believe a being should be destroyed if they can be saved. I Also understand that some are beyond saving and thus in turn I would be left with no choice but to destroy them..." He then began walking again keeping his gaze forward the entire time as he spoke once more "That particular arrancarr. The sexta espada known as grimmjow jagerjacques. I feel he can be saved. He's violent yes but for some reason o actually sense some good deep down inside. He seems to be rebellious towards the rest of the arrancarrs goals and prefers to peruse his own agenda. In this case seeking out ichigo."

When Kyle picked her up, she squirmed, pushing against him to try and get out of his arms,"Put me down this instant!I mean it", she threatened, though, it lacked any barbs or fierceness.Eventually, she stopped and listened to him, relaxing as her eyes drooped a bit,"So, you're a sort of pacifist unless you have to, huh?Pretty noble of you to have such an open mind, young man.Of course, not many will suport you in such fananic ideas, especially seeing as you're a quincy and there are such few of you left."She sighed, closing her eyes a momment before opening them and crossing her arms over her middle,"Thanks..."She wouldn't say much more than that, her pride wouldn't allow it."So, who exactly is this 'Ichigo'?What's so special about him?Is he human", she questioned curiously.
He glanced down at her quietly a moment and chuckled softly "Only 3 of us to be precise. Well...Technically 2 seeing as how i'm a banished one. Nesides when the winds of change blow, it is those whos numbers are few who will become the surprise tide turners." He then glanced up at the sky then almost instinctivly looked back over his shoulder as he continued walking on "And to answer your question...Yes. Technically Ichigo is human as he still resides hee in the world of the living. But due to unforeseen events sometime ago he was given the power of a shinigami. The one who gave him his power was Rukia Kuchiki. Adopted sister of Byakuya Kuchiki. Captain of the 6th division of the Gotei 13. He in a sense...is a substitute shinigami as Rukia gave him her own powers when she was too injured to fight herself and sensed the intense level of spiritual power he had though he was only a human. He's only gotten stronger since. So...In a way you can say he's the world of the livings very first line of defense from hollow attacks since he lives here rather than in the soul society..."

He then cast his gaze back ahead of them and smiled softly. "Ah...Here we are. Home sweet home...Well...For me at least. But I will say this. Whatever your true mission is here in the world of the living your welcome to stay as long as you need."

Aki nodded, accepting his explanation, though, now she was ginuinely curious about Ichigo and if he was the soul reaper tha Yamamoto had said she would meet here.She shifted her lavander gaze over to the home Kyle had just spoke of, noting how it looked rather nice, though, she preffered her barracks over any kind of lodging."Not to seem rude by saying no, but the others will wonder where I've gone if I don't head back soon.Could we hurry this up?I'm sure you won't get much of a warm hello from them if they come looking for me",she said softly, sincerely trying to sound polite.She had much trouble with adding any concern into her words, seeing as she hadn't been concerned with hardly anything since her mother was eaten by a hollow.Again she sighed, closing her eyes and leaning her head on his shoulder, not thinking much of it as she waited for them to enter the house and hurry with all of this.
He quietly opened the door and stepped over the threshold being careful not to cause her head or anything to hit the door frame. Kicking the door closed behind him he went and set her down gently on the couch and disappeared into the kitchen. After a moment he came back out carrying a duffel bag and dropped it beside the couch.

"I'm not worried about any other shinigami honestly. I know enough about hiding my spiritual power and pressure where at most all they'll be able to figure is that I'm just a regular human who can see them. Though if you speak to them of our conflict with Grimmjow back there they will possibly wonder how I survived the conflict to begin with. Now then. Let's take care of the little burn you got. I'm gonna ask you politely here to please remove your top so I cam treat it easier. The wound is on your side so you can turn your back to me so you don't have to worry about me seeing anything."

He then disappeared into the kitchen again this time coming back with a washcloth that he set on the arm of the couch as he began digging through the duffel bag quietly

She opened her eyes upon entering the home, looking around and taking in her surroundings so she'd have an escape if she needed to find a way out.When he returned with the bag and asked her to remove her top, Aki sighed and turned so her back was to him, pulling down her top so it hung around her waist, showing the stab scars that she'd gotten when she was killed.She wrapped her arms around her torso to hide her bust and sat there, waiting for him to clean her wound as she closed her eyes.She didn't particularlly trust the quincy, but she didn't really have a choice at the momment since he was going to clean her wound and dress it.It was rare for her to find someone she trusted enough to completely open up to, seeing as she'd lost that kind of faith in any being when the quincy in her past let her mother be devoured when he could have been the one to save her.The memmories were bitter and the one thing that drove her to become a soul reaper in the first place only so she could become what they lacked, strong and compasionate towards any soul, even that of a quincy.
Quietly he Pulled a few various items from the bag as he hummed what sounded like the tune to some heavy metal or hard rock band song. After a moment he opened a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and poured some on the wash cloth and began gently dabbing at the wound a bit cleaning off the now at least partially dried blood and cleaning the wound itself. After a little bit of doing this he looked at it closer and smiled softly.

"Very little venous bleeding. Mostly capillary. That's good. Means the injury wasn't as bad as it first looked."

He then reached back into the duffel bag and pulled out a gauze cover about the size of two hands placed next to each other. He held it in one hand and began to put some ointment on the injury with his free hand quietly and placed the gauze over it when he was done. Holding it in place he reached back into the bag and pulled out a roll of medical tape and pit a piece along each of the gauzes edges to hold it in place. And finally he then pulled out a roll of medical wrap and placed the end of it on top of the gauze and quietly began wrapping it around her waist and stomach line putting his arms in front of her when necessary. After wrapping it around twice he secured it in place with a couple of fasteners and stood completely back up. The dressing looked professionally done unlikethe ones on his own left arm which meant he must have done them himself but was just in a rush to do so.

"There... All done. I advise taking it easy for a few. Ya know... I got a little sister in America. She's about your size. She sent me some of her clothes here a few backs back as like a memento type deal. If you want I can snag you some of them to change out of your uniform. As long as you hide your spiritual energy it'll help in not revealing who you really are to the Arrancarrs in the area. Let ya get a better jump in them."

He then quietly walked off through another doorway that led to his own bedroom and began siphoning through his wardrobe deciding what he himself was gonna change in to since his current outfit was ripped to shreds

Aki hissed and winced quietly as he cleaned her wounds, feeling the sting of it radiate through her middle and burn a bit.She sighed relief when he began to wrap it, closing her eyes as her body untensed slowly into a more relaxed position.She flinched a bit when he wrapped the medical wrap around her middle, feeling uncomfortable with it, but knowing she needed to let him fix her up or she could get an infection, so stayed as still as possible.Once he was done, she pulled her top back up from around her waist and tied it, turning back around and looking over at Kokan,"Kokan, come here.I need to get back in my gigai."She pulled a pendant out with a small, odd looking skull on it and tapped it to the mod's forehead when she came, watching the small, marble-like soul roll out of her gigai and to the floor.She picked it up and placed it in the soul candy dispenser before walking into the hollow shell that looked just like her, only, something more innocent than how she truely was.She sighed, sitting back down on the couch and closing her eyes as she let herself rest,"It's still hard to believe that a quincy has helped me, a soul reaper."
He chuckled softly as he pulled some clothes out of the closet and disappeared behind the wall. A few moments later he emerged from the room wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top with a t-shirt draped over his shoulder.

"Just as I find it hard to believe that you accepted my help at all regardless of who I was."

He then quietly sit on the couch and began digging through the duffel bag once more pulling out more wraps and bandages and the like then sat up right as he began removing the old ones from his left arm showing it to be covered in several burn marks and some slash wounds.

"So...you thirsty or hungry or anything? Your in my house I may as well play good host."

He then glanced at her as he chuckled softly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus