Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Aki no Kaze (played by XxUsagi-samaxX) Topic Starter

When the two were haulted by none other than Kenpachi Zaraki, Aki's captain, she fully expected a fight between him and Kyle, seeing how they were speaking to each other.She didn't say a word as she watched them, wondering if they'd fight or if they were simply being friendly with how they were making come-backs at one another.When their conversation seemed to be over, she gave a slight bow to her captain, muttering out quietly as she passed,"Good day, Captain."She followed behind Kyle, wondering where they were headed,"So, you know my captain?"
He chuckled a bit as he looked back at her over his shoulder.

"Guys bigger than I thought. Never met him in person till just now. Ichigo has played messenger between me and him before though. The only captain who can't use Bankai. Or even Shikai for that matter."

He then chuckled a bit more as he headed down a set of stairs leading to a massive room that looked more like the outside. Filled with dirt and sand and hills and even a few small mountains. He stepped off the last step and held out his hand towards her to make sure she got down the steps ok.

"Truthfully there isn't much to Urahara's shop here...I just hate meetings like that... And since you said you'd help with the Grimmjow then there's no reason for you to even be in that meeting at all. Basically you chose your assignment already and all the others have as much respect, rather they show it or not, for Mr. Urahara as they do Captain Yamamoto himself. If not then more. So they won't question his not publicly assigning you to something."

He would then take a seat at the bottom of the stairs.

"I see.He is a rather large man, though, most in squad 11 have come to think of him as more of a beast than a man, excluding me.I have nothing but the utmost respect for Captain Zaraki", she said as they made their way down the stairs.When she saw the room, her eyes seemed to gleam in pure curiosity, sparking a bit as they took in every detail of it.This was the first time she'd been inside Urahara's shop and she already had thoughts of snooping around for more rooms, perhapse ones such as this one that she could escape to when she needed to be alone.Aki took a seat beside him, looking up at the realistic, cloudy sky,"I know 've said this before, but you're very interesting.Would it be alright if I asked about your past?"
He glanced at her out the corner of his eye quietly for a moment and chuckled softly.

"Well your just asking for a Nobel prize story there." He said with some sarcasm in his voice.
"Doesn't really hurt to ask. Ask what you wanna know and I'll tell ya."

She gave a brief nod, keeping her lavender gaze sky-bound as she spoke,"What was your life like when you lived with your parents?Was it nice?I..I apologize if those are...Difficult questions.You don't have to answer if you don't want to, Kyle."She thought back to how her and her mother were when they were living, constantly smiling and always getting along, but of course, when the illness struck her mother, the smiles were more worried and tensed then happy ones.Even as her mother laid in bed in pain, she always continued smiling for Aki's sake, even if just to see her daughter return one of those shy little grins she normally gave.
He turned his gaze skywards as well as be chuckled softly for a moment.

"Honestly...I'm an orphan. Both of my parents died and I was adopted by a Japanese family hence my moving here to Japan at such a young age. As for my adoptive parents... Well cause of them I got 15 brothers and sisters. None of whom they pay attention too. They just adopted all of us as a means to put more money in their greedy pockets. I do have one blood related sister who I mentioned earlier. She was adopted by an American family and thus still lives there."

He then rubbed his chin a bit.

Aki looked down, regreting having asked such a question to get such a sad answer, though, she couldn't take it back now, seeing as it wasn't possible."I...I'm sorry.I should've held my tongue.It must have been quite lonely to live in such a household....Have you ever gone to visit your sister?I'm sure she'd enjoy you visiting",she said as she looked at the ends of her feet.She felt a bit awkward now, not knowing what to say to make the moment less sad, or at least that's how it was for her.She knew the pain of loosing a parent and how it stung like lemon juice in the wound for her to simply think about it.
He looked at her and smiled a bit placing a hand gently on her shoulder.

"There's no need to worry about it. I've gotten away from them. As for my sister. Well...trips to America aren't cheap so I've only managed to get over there a few times to see her in all these years. I'm making plans to gone her here again soon though. Trying to save the money and all that."

He then went silent and just sat there quietly as if awaiting her next question.

Aki didn't feel like asking anymore questions, afraid to bring up any bad memmories he had, taking a deep breath, she looked up to the sky again."When I was alive...I lived with my mother.I never had a father figure in my life, because he left us when she was in her fifth month of being pregnant with me.Even though we were poor and had to work twice as hard as everyone else, it seemed like the two of us were much happier than them.Soon after we finally paid off our house and came out of debt, she got cancer and had a stroke, leaving her paralyzed from the waist down.I dropped out of school to take care of her and work a few part time jobs.Everything was different, but she was still happy, so I tried to be too.One night while I was working on a painting after I'd put her to bed, a man broke into our house....He killed us both.My mother and I...We left.We hid our selves down by the park and just...Existed.We weren't sure how we managed it, but even after death, just being together kept us happy.Fianlly, a hollow discovered us and tried to devour us.We....We thought we were saved by a quincy, but...Once the soul reapers came, he just let the hollow eat her.He simply stopped fighting and backed away right in front of my eyes....."She didn't say anything, but it felt as if a weight had been lifted from her chest, leaving a hole there that wanted to be filled.Aki looked over at Kyle and whispered,"Do you ever just...Feel lonely?"
He listened to her in silence for a moment as his hand rubbed her shoulder subconsciously as though instinctly trying to calm her down a bit.

"More than you know kid...that's why I fight. To prove to myself I'm alive because sometimes my loneliness gets to a point where I wonder if I'm even drawing in breath. I guess you could say I'm a sado-masochist. I have a side of me that enjoys tormenting and torturing my enemies that deserve but at the same time I enjoy pain being inflicted upon me because it tells me I'm alive..."

Of course knowing that her being a shinigami meant that she was many times older than him his referring to her as 'Kid' came more out of instinctual habit as he tended to call anyone who looked younger than him kid kiddo and the like. He quietly sat there for a moment and chuckled softly after a moment

"And on a side note, as a result grimmjow has made me feelthe most alive of anyone I've ever met and fought. But I think I'll quit talking about such levels of violence for the time being since despite the fact that we do both fight it has roots in sensitive subjects for us."

"I don't mind talking about violence.I've already had my time to shed my tears for the past and now I've moved on.If I stay stuck in the past, then nothing will get accomplished besides myself wallowing in my own self pity.I won't allow myself to do that.My mourning period was over a long time ago and I won't dwell in it any longer.I refuse to let myself act that way", she said looking over at him."I will help you in any way that I can.Isn't that what friends do for each other", she questioned sincerely, never really having had friends.Comrads, of course, but never a person that knew her well enough to know when something was wrong without her saying a word.She knew they had only just met, but he was different from other people she'd met before.
He looked back at her and smiled a bit.

"Yeah. They do. Been awhile since I've known someone who I can consider a friend."

He then looked back towards the sky looking ceiling and chuckled softly.

"Suddenly I wonder. What would Uryu say if he knew I had befriended a shinigami for more than just a mutual cause to keep the world of the living free of hollows. He'd probally blow a gasket."

He then chuckled softly.

"Oh well. Befriending someone for mutual benefits is good but just outright friends is better regardless of the cause."

"Then, you're my first friend, Kyle.I will try to the best of my ability to act as a 'good fried'", she said, a very small smile tracing across her lips.She felt almost...Happy inside, like the hole inside had been filled just a bit more."To think, a shinigami and a quincy could be friends.It's completely unheard of, but I'm happy", she said softly as she stred off into the vast platues and hills in the distance.
He then chuckled softly.

"Unheard of? Yes. But that doesn't mean it's completely impossible. It's like 2 people of rival religions dating. Hard to accomplish because of the varyin religions ideals but quite possible. It's all just a matter of how much discrimination your willing to take in the presume of that which you want."

He then stood up in silence and stretched his arms high over his head.

"As long as your willing to push aside any obstacles in your path nothing is impossible. It's all a matter of doing it. Life isn't about how hard you can hot but how hard you can be hot and keep moving forward."

She smiled and stood as well, her eyes still glued to the scenery that seemed so real, though, she knew it was fake,"True.Hopefully this will last.I've never grown close to anyone except my mother."She turned and made her way back up the steps in a quick manor as she heard a loud crash from upstairs, though, it didn't appear to come from the shop.She darted out of the door and made her way outside to see Menos Grande walking about and eating one of the few others that littered the distance."What are Menos doing here",she questioned before popping a soul candy in her mouth and taking off.She whinced a bit as her side throbbed, but ignored it and began to attack with various kido.
He too heard the crash and followed her outside and observed the scene quietly for a moment before pulling out Seele Scneider and calmly walked to the fray keeping a close eye on Aki as though making sure she would be ok rather than worrying about attacking the Menos that was present. He then narrowed his gaze before quickly leaping forward and avoiding the foot of another Menos that had showed up behind him as he growled lightly. He then leaped into the air and swung missing the Menos head and instead lopping off the end of it's nose. This was more than enough to get it's attention however as he roared and prepared to fire a cero. Kyle cursed under his breath at the sight knowing full well that this was gonna...

"Ah...Damn...this is gonna leave a mark..."

He threw up Seele Schneider in front of him in a defensive posture as the cero was released and hit him with enough force to drive him into the ground a bit.

Aki was hacking away at two different Menos, mostly letting them destroy each other by using their attacks on each other, but stopped when she heard the roar of another not too far away from her.She saw a dot in the air, one that she knew to be Kyle and watched in horror as the Menos fired a cero at him, seeing it drive him into the ground."Kyle!Don't you dare be dead", she yelled, quickly finishing off the other two and heading for his location, but was stopped by another pair in her way.She growled and quickly released her bankai, hacking away at them with all she had and ignoring the pain Buredo brought upon her to try and hault her in her mission.She panted hard, finally arriving at the spot where he was and ran to him,"K-kyle....Are you...Alright", she breathed out between pants.
He roared violently as he erupted from the cloud of dust and debris and drove Seele Schneider directly into the Menos head as he stood on what was left of it's nose. He took advantage of his positioning as he drew it from the Menos face a executed a horizontal slash cleaving off it's mask and leapt back down the ground as the Menos faded out of existence. He landed in front of Akinshowing a few minor scratches on his form but nothing too major.

"Big nosed freak tore my clothes and you know as well as i do I just changed into these..."

He then glanced at her in silence a moment.

"You ok...?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine.Let's take care of the rest of these and take our leave, shall we", she asked in a good humor, though on the inside it felt like her chest was prone to explode at any given second.She quickly darted off before the emotion could be seen by Kyle and began to destroy more Menos, each one she slayed making it more and more painful for her.She hadn't even noticed that she'd torn open her wound until she felt something drip down her side and decided to take a look.She was horrified with the sight, but continued fighting until the ones around her were gone and only she was left panting in the quiet air.She was way past her limit by now, barely able to hear Buredo cackling at her as she fell to the ground and closed her eyes, her would slowly bleeding through its bandages.
He quickly found himself airborne once more engaging his own group of Menos striking down each one as quickly as possible. As he finished the last one he seen he narrowed his gaze feeling Aki's weakened spiritual pressure and flowed it to where she was. As he neared her location he spotted her on the ground and skidded to a halt beside her and knelt down observing her wound in silence.

"Dang it... I told you to take it easy..."

He then quietly scooped her up and looked about a moment.

"Blast it all..."

He then growled lightly before dashing into a nearby building as the most direct path to Urahara's shop was blocked off from the conflict.

"Place better have a first aid kit. I don't wanna have to go clear back to my house again..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus