Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Aki no Kaze (played by XxUsagi-samaxX) Topic Starter

"'M sorry....I over...-Did it", she mumbled weakly, not in a dying sense, but just one of having no more strength left to fight with and needing rest.She wasn't completely out yet, but she was pretty close to it as she laid in his arms limply while he carried her to Urahara's shop."Don't....Don't tell them.......About..My bankai...", she whispered, now begining to fall asleep, her dreams carrying her off to different times, though the pain in her side still annoying her in her sleep.
"don't worry about that. You rest. Without dying at it. I'll put my life on the line to make sure yours gets saved."

He took a moment to catch his breath at another door of the same building he went into before pulling her closer to his chest so he could hold on to her more security before dashing out the door and hurdling over debris and other obstacles while avoiding the trampling feet of nearby Menos and other normal hollows that had began to appear. As he neared Urahara's shop he yelled out.

"Kenpachi! Play time!"

A split second later Kenpachi came bursting out the front door of Urahara's shop, his Zanpakuto drawn. He looked about at all the hollows and Menos that were gathered and chuckled a bit.

"This ain't play time. This is a frickin' party!"

He then cast a glance at Aki in Kyles arms as they dashed past and seemed to smirk a bit though he didn't say anything.

The pain in her side kept Aki from staying asleep too long, but her depleated energy didn't let her stay awake either, making her constantly fall in and out of consciousness."No....You can't.......You're not allowed...To die either.'ll never for..-Give you if.....You die", she groaned, half in and out of it.She couldn't distinguish between reality and her dreams right now, closing her eyes tightly and clinging to Kyle weakly as she hissed in pain."You....Need to Get...Healed too...D-don't push....Yourself, idiot", she whispered, moving uncomfortably from the pain in her side.
He looked down at her as he neared the door to the shop.

"Be quiet. Save your strength. I'll worry about me after I know your taken care of."

He then leapt into the exposed hole with the staircase to the underground area as he yelled again.

"Kisuke! First aid kit! Downstairs!"

He dashed down the stairs taking them 3 at a time leaping down the last several ones and finally coming to a halt. A few moment behind him Kisume showed up with the requested first aid kit and Kyle snagged it from himmas though he wanted to rip his arm off as he spoke to him.

"Gather all the shinigami present and head outside. It's a stampede of hollows and Menos. Kenpachi is already out there. Now go. I'll take care of her."

He watched him head out for a moment before removing his torn up shirt And folding it up as best as he could before setting it on the ground beside her head.

"Sorry but we gotta do this again. Except this time your too weak to cover yourself...but don't worry. I got you covered."

Right now the only thing occupying the shinigami's mind was the fact that she was in horrible pain and could do nothing about it by herself since Buredo had taken so much strength from her.She trusted Kyle enough to know he wouldn't do anything sinister or horrible to her, especially not in this state, seeing as she was so weak she couldn't even keep her eyes open.She nodded, moving a bit in pain as she clenched her jaw,"J-just hurry....It feels like...It's falling off", she groaned, though she knew it was just intense pain, but she couldn't help a lot of what tumbled out of her mouth right now.A trail of curses left her weak lips as she waited for him to bandage her wound so she would hopefully be out of pain for at least long enough to get an hour of sleep.
He quickly and quietly removed the top off her uniform pulling it down about her waist and then grabbed his own shirt henhad removed and laid it across her chest as a sign of respect for her privacy. He then quickly set to work removing what remained of the old bandage and bathing it in hydrogen peroxide just pouring it directly p er the wound in comparison to the dabbing he did before. He then set to work placing fresh bandages and wraps on it and cursed under his breath when he noticed there were no fasteners for the wrap. Thinking quickly he yanked off his tank top he was wearing under his shirt and wrapped it around the wrap itself and tied it down tightly to ensure the wrap stayed in place. He then pulled her uniform top back up gently sliding her arms back into the sleeves yet leaving his shirt where it was as he finished putting it back in place.

"There...That should do it. Rest...Sleep if you can...I'm here if you need me..."

Aki hissed as he cleaned her wound once more, though, at least that meant she wouldn't get an infection, right?When he began dressing it, she winced, but finally relaxed once her top was back on properly and nodded weakly at his words, turning on the side opposite of her wound and curling into a ball slightly as she let herself rest.She quickly fell asleep, her body still aching and making her whimper every now and again, but it was much better than it had been, that much was for sure.As she slept, Aki unconsciously reached over and grabbed the fabric of Kyle's jeans, curling her hand into a fist as she held to it as if she were afraid he'd leave her in her sleep.
He quietly crouched there beside her as she rested and smiled softly when she grands ahold of his jeans. He quietly reached down and lightly touched the back of her hand as he sighed softly. After a bit he felt his own eye lids getting heavy as his head tipped forward and he slowly nodded of himself crouched down beside her.

Aki had scooted next to Kyle in her sleep, almost like a child would to their parent or someone they cared for, her breathing light and shallow as it came in calm, rhythmatic patterns.She slowly opened her eyes, looking around a bit until she looked up to see Kyle asleep and smiled a bit,"Guess you were more tired than you thought."She slowly sat up, careful of her wound and stood, slowly walking into one of the other rooms to grab a blanket and gently placing it on his shoulders.
He woke up himself a little while later. When he awake he seen Aki wasn't on the ground in front of him and quietly looked about as though he didn't realize he had fallen asleep. After finding her he exhaled a breath of relief as he stood up quietly turned himself to face her. He smiled at her quietly for a moment before speaking softly.

"You alright now...?"

After placing the blanket on Kyle's shoulders, Aki had gone to the kitchen and gotten a cup of water to wake herself up better, downing it at a normal pace then setting the glass in the sink.She turned when she heard Kyle's voice and smiled at him, giving a small nod,"Yea, just a little sore....It's been a while since I've worn myself out that bad.What about you?Are you alright?"
He grinned a bit quite obviously planning some kind of idiotic response as he had chuckled softly.

"Am I bleeding?"

Not really a question he should have been asking as most of the scratches that now littered his body had bits of dried blood about them. He silently took the blanket of his shoulders and folded it up neatly as he glanced at the ceiling in momentary silence. He then turned and placed the blanket on a near by counter as he spoke again.

"Guess this makes twice knows ya. Though the blanket wasn't really necessary. Thanks anyways though."

"I just thought you might be more comfortable.I haven't seen you rest since when we met earlier", she said as she walk to the doorway and smiled back at him."You shouldn't push yourself too much.If you don't give yourself time to recouperate, you'll end up dead.Not that I'm one to talk of course, but still, be careful", she smiled before walking out to the front of the store and out the front door.She wasn't going out to go looking for a fight, she just hated being cooped up inside.
He chuckled softly as he soon followed her out the door and glancing about seeing a few scattered hollows here and there as well some of the captains fighting them.

"I'll rest when I am dead. Can't really afford to rest when a conflict of this magnitude is happening anyways. Besides...right now...I need the exercise...I'm getting fat."

His soft facial features hardened as his gaze turned serious as he drew out Seele Scneider once more.

"You on the other hand go ahead and rest. Don't worry about me. Besides your captain is out there having some fun as well. I can't let him have it all."

He then glanced at her and smirked in an almost exact manner as Kenpachi would before dashing off and leaping to a near by rooftop.

She watched him run off, smiling a bit before walking off down the street and looking around the mostly empty streets, ocassionally spotting a pair fighting or savilians walking towards stores.She herself made her way towards the outside of town where she knew that there was a park that'd she'd lived in with her mother when they were souls.She made it there, a smaile on her lips as she took a seat in one of the swings and rocked it back and forth.It was calming and made her feel happy and relaxed more than anything else in the whole world.
Once he was on the rooftop he took advantage of the height to observe the scene. Just as he was about to dash off to engage a pair of hollows that went unchallanged he was stopped as Grimmjow appeared before him, his hands in his pockets as normal.

"You know...I was thinking...Ichigo may be my target. But I'm suddenly feeling merciful. I think I'll be nice and rid you of your suffering in this world."

Kyle tighten his grip on Seele Schneider as he took a defensive stance and smirked lightly.

"Some how I don't think you'd be willing to postpone that idea would you?"

Grimmjow just simply laughed a bit in response before removing his hands from his pockets and taking an offensive stance before charging and slashing his right hand at him.

"Not a chance..."

Kyle simply stepped off to the side to avoid the attack before lifting up and swinging Seele Scheinder down with all his strength barely clipping Grimmjow's shoulder as he had move a bit.

"I didn't think so... Let's do this."
Ichigo Kurosaki (played by SailorTitan)

Woohoo I'm Ichigo!!
Ichigo Kurosaki (played by SailorTitan)

((OOC: Sorry...that was my friend. Continue on.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bleach Roleplay (1x1) {Closed}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus