Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Name your new Sith Lord!

Sanne Moderator

229974_315428665216549_1269538993_n.jpg

PEOPLE OF THE ROLEPLAY REPOSI-- EMPIRE!

As you may be aware, Darth Angelus has not only taken me on as his Apprentice, but together we have overthrown Kim's reign over the Repository. We have tossed her into the code tower so she can continue to meet our demands for the renamed RP Empire's improvements and additions. Yes, we kidnapped her poodle and are threatening it with the fury of fluffy kittens. You shall join us!! Well... You already have. HAH!

SithModerators.jpg

To celebrate this fine day, we share with you our new and improved home page. Please worship it. You may leave offerings at the altar. (Hint: Pizza, tea and lollipops will please me.)

RPEmpire.jpg

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO CELEBRATE YET. Hold your hors- err, droids.

It is with great pleasure and honor I present to you today the finalization of my Apprenticeship to Lord Angelus. He has taught me well, and together we shall rule over the RP Empire. (Two legs are always better than one, I say.)

Upon you followers, I bestow the gift of choosing a name for me. Naturally I have selected two equally exciting names to ensure a favorable outcome, either way. You may do my bidding and vote on which name you prefer to address me by henceforth.

Your choices are:

Darth Sinnice

or

Darth Deceptess

Your votes may be submitted to this topic before Sunday, July 1st, as that is the day we shall celebrate the Sith Lords' rule. Oh, and it will be Moderator Appreciation day.

Vote now. Or else...

May the Dark Side be with you.
Witness

Egads! I hope this takeover won't affect my sleeping schedule. I don't like having to fight rebels early in the morning. I'm also a little too good at shooting, so I couldn't be a Stormtrooper either. But, if it's any consolation I vote for Darth Tortilla Sinnice since I'm used to names with paired consonants in it and ending in an e.
I guess if I haaaaaaaave to vote I'll vote for Darth Deceptess. But I still don't like RP Empire! Nyaaah! *sticks out tongue* I'll be back with an army! And we'll rescue Kim and her poodle! >_>
After carefully consulting my contacts, I will place my vote for Sinnice. In my own opinion, Sinnice is relatively close to the spelling of sinister, and sinister events create conflict. Conflict is what I thrive upon. In order to continue my own existence, I have placed my vote thus.
As a loyal and brave member of RPR (forever and always though cookies are tasty), I will only cast my vote for Darth Deceptess. I will also mount a rescue effort for Kim and the poodle! *hops on dragon and flies*
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Darth Sinnice: 2

Darth Deceptess: 2

I find your lack of faith disturbing, people. You should be grateful of this opportunity.
Emperor Typhus III (played by Copper_Dragon)

Oh very well, if I must.

'Darth Sinnice', although you really must realize, my dear, that you have 'nice' within that particular spelling. Perhaps you enjoy the irony? By the way, just what are you doing with my 'Silence!' picture? I use that to keep commoners preoccupied while my actual being does the real work of running an empire. Hmmm.

... I believe Typhus considers you both somewhat of a threat. Interesting...

But yeah, Sinnice, because I like the irony.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

I vote Darth Sinnice! If only because of the word Sin and the possibility of increased 'income'. I would like to add that if you need any aid with destroying a certain 'Loki' named infestation while you plane site domination then I will be glad to help once my new lightscythe comes in.

((Sinnice sounds good to me, and Loki, don't worry I'll keep Genet at bay until your invasion is complete. Good luck!))
"Oh, more Sith? Hmm, well the irony bound in the name Sinnice is delightful, as the other have mentioned. Two contradictions in the same name - interesting indeed. And yet, Darth Deceptess just doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as well. So yes, I shall cast my vote for Darth Sinnice. And though I can't enthusiastically support the safe return of the curly-haired canine, I'd be willing to otherwise give aid into the mission for the rescue of Kim!"

(Oh cat, not necessarily wishing harm to the dog, but not outright wanting to help him either. But yes, Darth Sinnice just sounds a little better, despite the face I can't stop my brain from separating it into two words, haha.)

Darth Sinnice: 5

Darth Deceptess: 2

The irony is desired! You have voted well, my followers. :D Your posts amuse me.
I'm voting Darth Kitty... Kitty Sith Lords are rather adora- I mean terrifying.

darth-kitty.jpg

.... Admittedly, that is freaking awesome, but I fear none shall take me seriously. Too fluffy.

It has been decided!!

Celebrate my minions, henceforth you may address me as Darth Sinnice or Lady Sinnice!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Rise, Darth Sinnice.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Name your new Sith Lord!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus