Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello. :)

Ya know...it's really hard to read the manga for Bleach with you responding so fast. Heh. Oh well. I need a break from it anyways. Eyes are starting to get sore trying to read small print of a manga on my phones screen. Heh. But yeah. The forums here actually have a few secessions specifically for RPing purposes. I got one under general that wound up getting changed to being done via email and one other one under the fantasy section that got moved to my groups forums. Including it I'm actually in 2 I the group forum and 2 via email. Heh. And within those 4 I'm controlling 5 characters on my own. 2 of which is the same guy just different rp forms of hi
But all 4 have very distinct and unique personalities. Feel free to take a look at em see which one interests you the most and I'll see what I can whip up rp scenario wise and start one up so you can have a taste of forum based rps.
Robyn Topic Starter

Hey, just because I reply fast doesn't mean you have to. :P The forum roleplay sounds fun, but I'm not sure just yet. I'll probably look into it sometime. ^^ Thank you for telling me all about it. :3
Not a problem. I just do what I can to help others. I need to finish up my characters stuff on here anyways so I can start getting back on furcadia and handle things on that end...o.o blast my overly detailed character creation process! And blast you Kyle for being the longest lasting and most developed of all my characters! Heh.
Robyn Topic Starter

Haha, you make it sound like a bad thing. X D
Go look at my character Kyle Lockhart. And carry with you the knowledge that the info he has up is only approximately half way done. For me...yeah. It's a bad thing. Heh.
Robyn Topic Starter

I can't right now, sorry. But I will soon for sure. : )
I didn't say it had to be right now. Heh. Well I'm gonna go ahead and try and do more work on him. If I can finish him then the rest should fly by cause they got no where near as much I fo as he does.
Robyn Topic Starter

Hope you have fun. : P
I feel like such an outcast because I am not from Furcadia and in fact had not heard of the place until I became active on here... And I still don't know what it is XD

Also, Welcome.
Robyn Topic Starter

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
I feel like such an outcast because I am not from Furcadia and in fact had not heard of the place until I became active on here... And I still don't know what it is XD

Also, Welcome.
Omg!! I can link you with their official website if you like?? :o The almighty virtual land of Furcadia is awesome. X-D

P.s, thank you! : )
http://www.furcadia.com

Once you download, create a character. We look forward to seeing on there as we do in here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello. :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus