Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Thank you.

Sanne Moderator

For MAD. For the wonderful, wonderful kudos that were given out. For the fun times the site has provided with great credit towards the community. <3

I know it may not mean that much to others, but this has meant a lot to me considering the real life circumstances I am in. Being here and being both member and moderator help me take my mind off things and give me much more positive situations and people to focus on.

With moderator experience before RPR, I can safely say being a moderator here is quite a pleasure. While moderators on other sites might be a nightmare to most users, the opposite is true as well: some communities are hell to moderate and make you feel unappreciated, the bad guy all the time and unable to forge real connections because people want little to do with you.

You have all given me so much, I almost feel I don't deserve the kudos as what I provided can scarcely even begin to compensate what I got out of this place.

So thank you. All of you. <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I agree with every word. Thankyou everyone :)
Thank you! We really appreciate it. (:
Kim Site Admin

For my part, you are more than welcome. In my heart, every day is moderator appreciation day. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Thank you.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus