Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Toxic Blue (played by Clara) Topic Starter

The two found Slenderman after wandering around for awhile. They pointed out the room to him and he had them follow him. He went inside and shut the door, having the girls guard it from the outside.
Kitkat untangled herself from the cloth, tossing it to the side and shaking her head like a dog. She saw Slenderman, not sure what to make of a super tall man in a suit and tie with unnaturally long limbs and a blank white face.

"Hello. I trust you had a safe journey" Slender said. He seemed to fill the room with loud static but his voice was clear.
"..Uh, hi?.."

"How are you child" Slender asks. He looked at her with his blank white face.
"..I've been worse," she answered.

"So, you okay" Slender asks
KK nodded her head in response.

"Good" he said. An invisible smile formed on his face. "How much do you rember" Slender asks.
Furrowing her brow, Kitkat fought to bring up her recent memories. "..I......" She took a shaky breath in. "I k.. ki..." she tripped, not wanting to say the words out loud as though not admitting it would make it go away.

(brb!)

"What happened child" Slender asked, slightly concerned. He knew that Toxic and Thalia had to knock her out but he wasn't aware of anything else.
"I.. killed my parents," she finally got out. She had contradicting emotions in her expression. One was once again sick, and the other -deep inside her eyes- was satisfied.

Slender nods. "I see" he chuckled. His smile would have grown if he had one.
KK looked at him in puzzlement. "..You don't mind. I guess that makes since those two didn't either.." That part was mainly to herself.

"Did you enjoy killing them" Slender asks. He had noticed how she seemed to have mixed emotions while speaking about it.
Both shame and agreement swam inside the teen. "...Somewhat," she admitted grudgingly.

Slender nodded, showing he understood. "If you could kill again would you" he questions curiously.
"......Yes."

Slenderman smiles at her answer. "Then how about I let you live here and take care of you and you kill people for me" he offers.
"......You will?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus