Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Toxic Blue (played by Clara) Topic Starter

Thalia shrugged. "Is there any killing" she asked. Toxic gave her questioning look.
"Actually, yes. People die more around it. I don't know why; they just do."

"And now I'm excited" Thalia says with a grin. Toxic rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless.
Laughing, Kitkat smiled at them. "Are you going to celebrate this year?"

Thalia shrugs. "Maybe, I guess the fake haunted houses could be cool" she said. Toxic nodded excitedly, "I always celebrate!"
"I can get some money," she said, feeling pumped just thinking about it.

"I can scare the living daylights out of people" Thalia shouted. Toxic laughed. "I'll steal candy" she cheered.
KK smiled. "This is gonna be fun!"

"Yeah" Toxic agreed. Thalia nodded, "sure,fun."
(Wanna skip to later that night?)

(Sure)
KK stood under a streetlamp dressed in a red dress with very thin straps. It ended halfway up her thighs and got longer as it went back, and had a black sash around her waist. She was supposed to be a witch. "Are you guys ready?" she asked Toxic and Thalia.

Thalia rushed out of the haunted house, covering her face to hide the make-up. She made her way over to KK. "How much do we have right now" she asked.

(Oops, pretend mine's not there)

Toxic was dressed as a mummified zombie. She gave a thumbs up and smiled. Thalia nodded and pat out her dress that made her look like a spirit.
(Kay.)

(I fixed it)
"So, do you want to get candy first, or go into a few haunted houses?"

"Let's just get candy before Toxic explodes with excitement" Thalia decides. Toxic looked at her, "I will not explode."
Laughing a little, Kitkat approached a house with their porch light turned on. She knocked on the door, holding up her bag in one hand ready.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus