Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Manis Malone at your service!

Maelstrom

Rogue genre is totally baller! I hope you're ready to meet a bunch of others who share the same interests!
ManisMalone Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome ManisMalone! How are you liking the site so far? :) Got any questions we can answer for you?

It is quite nice so far! I haven't RP'd with anyone just yet. Trying to really get settled.
Dot

Welcome to the best roleplaying community on the web and we all hope you enjoy your time here! There are many, many talented role players here and I'm sure you'll love it! :)
Welcome to RPR! Fantasy is a hugely popular genre around here, so I'm sure you'll find something you like! Hope you're having lots of fun!
KsxWIWw.gif
HI!

JayBird wrote:
KsxWIWw.gif
HI!

Thats just amazing
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Those are common genres to like, so you should find partners soon enough! <3

Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet!
Hey there ManisMalone and very much welcome to RPR!
I hope you get some awesome rp going and meets all the kind and sweet people in this amazing community. :)

May we meet out there!
ManisMalone wrote:
Hello RPR!

So I have always loved to do RP's but it was usually pretty smalltime. I came to RPR looking to get a better understanding for the more detailed and intricate stories and characters.

I love to do Fantasy roleplays, especially the more Darker tones of the fantasy genre, I switch so don't worry I would love to do either.

So yeah! Hello RPR world.

Welcome to RPR!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=35647

If you all want to join a post by post fantasy group RP, click this.

Hope to see you there!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Manis Malone at your service!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus