Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HELLO HELLO SHY HULLO!

Welcome.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are finding a lot of fun RPs to join!
KsxWIWw.gif
HI!
Tech

Welcome to RPR, hope you will enjoy your time here, the people are incredibly friendly. :D
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! You'll make friends in no time ^_^
I just love the deadpool pikachu that loves gore, nsfw, and killing stalking. I hope you find many good RP here!
Hi and welcome on rpr.
hope you will enjoy you time here :D
Welcome to RPR, Sky! It's great to meet you. I hope you like it on here!
TheNewSign wrote:
Hello everyone, you may call me Fin or Sky, I don't care which.
I'm all set for anyone who may want to rp with me so let me give you the low-down.

Favorite Kind of Roleplay? -I've always been partial to fan-based AU roleplays. I can do just about anything though, craft a story line and I can do my best.

What do I wish to find here? -If you may, refer up to my earlier speak. You may also say that I would love to do some more dangerous rp. Gory, violent, NSFW stuff is fun to me. (Killing Stalking is my personal daydream put to paper)

How long have I been roleplaying? -Roughly...five years? I think? On forums anyway.

Do you have any pets? -A little rat dog that belongs to my sister and a horse that's nearing his end. Had him almost ten years , AND he had lived long before that.

What is my occupation? -High School student in 'Merica. An awful education system tbh.

What are my hopes? -I am an aspiring author who would love to find a spouse and adopt a beautiful daughter.

Questions? -Not really, would love to meet you all though!
That Deadpool Pikachu, tho. But you had me at wanting to play NSFW. Maybe in the next three months, you and I could find some time to properly plan something out. Until then, it's sweet to meet you! Welcome to RPR~ I'm Lucree, but call me Light or whatever you like!

So then, you have Undertale, DBZ, and Naruto under your belt. Tell me, what other fandoms are you a part of? I'm totally in the Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy fandoms, as well as one or two anime fandoms that you will most likely never catch me having a nerd boner over in public. (That life is hush hush. XD)

Anyway, if you need any help, please let me or any of us know! We'll do our best to help you out!
TheNewSign Topic Starter

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
So then, you have Undertale, DBZ, and Naruto under your belt. Tell me, what other fandoms are you a part of? I'm totally in the Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy fandoms
LOOOVE Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy was a favorite for me as I kid but then I realized I didn't even know half the games.
The only ones I have played are VIII, X, X-2, and XII

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HELLO HELLO SHY HULLO!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus