Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"What do you usually do around here?" She looked at him, Suta landing on her shoulder.
"Make sure the animals don't get out, play with Lucy, play video games. Occasionally I'll just walk around like I was last night when I found you," he shrugged, "Not much to do in the middle of nowhere."

"Alright, have you ever gone outside the forest?"
"A few times before my parents died," Archur shrugged as he scratched Lucy behind the ears and she gave a content growl, her tail wagging vigorously.

"I've been outside the forest more than that. You seem like a nice guy but your so recluse, mind explaining that?" Kuro sat down on the other side of Archur. Suta Flew down to her lap, curling up in a ball.
I've just never cared to leave," he sighed, "This is my home and although I wind up eating some of the pigs, these animals here are my family, particularly Lucy. I'm not going to just leave my family here to get eaten by the wild wolves."

Kuro nodded. "I can understand that, I mean, I couldn't leave Suta alone with someone else and go on with my life. No matter what he is like a brother to me, even though most people would say that he is just a pet, but I don't." She petted Suta and he let out a small growl in joy.
"Well, I wouldn't say Lucy is my sister, but she is definitely family and she's the only real family I've had since I found her."

"The only thing close to family I have is my brothe Daren and Suta."
"Well, you have a brother... Two I guess since you count Suta as one," he smiled weakly.

Kuro shrugged. "Well, in all truth I have none but both of them I think of brothers because they both would protect me even though Suta is the only one I couldn't beat. Daren is my master's son and I was made to be the little sister his mother couldn't have but everything went south."
"Ah..." Archur really didn't understand much of this, "Okay, please elaborate."

Kuro sat back against the couch. "Well, the only reason I think of them both as brothers are because they both don't see me as something to test on, or to fear, but as a actually person. Along with both of them willing to risk their lives for mine. It never made sense to me why they would do that but that is what they chose to do."
"I see you as a person," Archur said quietly, but smiled, "I saw you with the demon horns and tail last night, but that doesn't change what I think."

Kuro smiled. "That's good, most people would see me as another demon to kill or hunt." She sighed.
"Well I won't do that and I'll do my best to protect you as well," he smiled.

"Why? I mean, I'm stronger than I look but yet you chose to protect me when you bearly know me." Kuro tlited her head to one side, similar to what a dog does when they are confused.
"I honestly don't know why. Maybe its because you're the first person I've met in three years since my parents died and I don't want to lose you."

Kuro shrugged. "You haven't met another person in three years?" Even she had met other people while she was on the run but never though that anyone could have gone three years without someone else around.
He nodded sadly and stopped scratching Lucy's ears. The wolf whined and nudged her head up into his hand, hoping to start him up again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus