Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Suta didn't react at all to being to touch by someone he didn't fully know. "Be careful, touch somewhere that he shouldn't he'll snap and actually bite you." Kuro warned, possibly saving Archer from losing a finger.
"Just gonna stroke your neck," Archur said softly.

Suta nodded, he was use to it from when Kuro was younger before her 'strength' test in Russia.
After a little while Archur stopped and started petting Lucy, "So Kuro, I've been meaning to ask, who and what did I kill last night?"

Kuro looked away from him. "One of my master's failed science experiments. It's more animal then human." She cleared her throat.
"Master as in you were his slave?" Archur raised an eyebrow.

Kuro shook her head. "I'm his only success.." She mumbled, she looked down at the ground. Suta flew over to her, nuzzling her hand to get her attention off of the years before she ran away from her master.
"Well he's not here and right now you're safe," Archur smiled and sat next to her, putting a gentle hand on her back.

Kuro smiled at him and petted Suta's head. "Yeah, you'd think he would find me after four years."
"So you've been running since you were... 14? Wow, that's a long time to be running away from something."

Kuro nodded. "No, since I was 13, I'm seventeen not eighteen. But, either way it is a long time, but you don't know the things my master does to his experiments."
"Do I want to know?"

Kuro looked away from him. "I don't know.."
He put an arm over her shoulder and gave her a gentle hug, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Kuro shook her head. "No, I'll be fine." She tried to smile the best she could.
"You sure?" he gently patted her back.

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, don't worry about it." She was more worried about how whenever she told people about her past they treated her like a monster than a person.
"Alright," Archur looked at her skeptically, "Just... I'm always ready to listen if you do feel like talking."

Kuro smiled at him. "I'll remember that." She stood up. Suta flew up to keep from falling to the floor.
Archur nodded and leaned back in the sofa. Lucy jumped up next to him, taking Kuro's spot and rested her head on his lap.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus