Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » A place to RP modern characters?

iskait wrote:
Sanne wrote:

It's not boring for me... the rp's tend to be a lot more exciting than my every day life, and I don't stick strictly to realism, so there's still that hint of fantasy in my RP's... for example, Freya is fused with feline DNA, something that wouldn't be possible in the real world xD

I suppose to each their own, live and let live and the like :) As mentioned, I've decided to go ahead and make my own dream, so we'll see how it goes!

Oooooh <3 Can't wait to see it!
Soooooo how about that rp? lol
SeraphicStar

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Soooooo how about that rp? lol

What she said. Can't wait. :D
To clarify: Are you posting it here on the RPR or elsewhere?
There is a section near the bottom labeled General Roleplay that is designed for miscellaneous and modern role play.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=6

Start up a new topic and watch the story unfold, mold, and grow. :)
I did one myself :P
SeraphicStar

And it is awesome. *solemn*
Well if everyone is looking for a change of pace the Dream I own is a modern/fantasy set in a brothel and local city area ( back story is in the works.) the dream went down for a few months and lost my workers due to my PC dieing.. It is Called The Free Collar I would love to get a cannon story arc of some sort going after I full get the dream up again I don't have a DP yet but when I do It will feature all the Noble Digos as locals. as of now I only use the feline ones..

rolled 1d100 and got 17

Grimm (played by Taciturn)

boop.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » A place to RP modern characters?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus