Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Headshots (CLOSED)

NativeMagician Topic Starter

No problem guys. ^^; I'm glad you all like them. :)
Awesoooome!
Although, Claire's hair is brown xD but I love it anyway

Unicorn wrote:
Awesoooome!
Although, Claire's hair is brown xD but I love it anyway
My bad XD I didn't realize. I was looking at the hair in her refs and for whatever reason my mind registered it as black.
HERE you go. ^^;

Yg4utlL.png
Lilinryss Tinevera (played by Guardian_Girl)

NativeMagician wrote:
RrcDNVC.png

Thank you so much! She's perfect!
These are awesome! Thank you for doing this for people :)

wNm2jZM.png
BV5iLxY.png
Updated
ArCGFhK.png
jaasxJG.png
Acelynn (played anonymously)

NativeMagician wrote:
wNm2jZM.png

[heavy breathing] thank you so much!! I love her <3
Ilmarinen Moderator

NativeMagician wrote:
CQxHUnD.png

Oh man! He looks so cool, thank you! His hair is supposed to be dark blond, not so much green--if you have no time to tweak it, may I? :)

Heimdall wrote:

Oh man! He looks so cool, thank you! His hair is supposed to be dark blond, not so much green--if you have no time to tweak it, may I? :)

Ohhhh ok. How's this? ^^;

ArCGFhK.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

NativeMagician wrote:
Heimdall wrote:

Ohhhh ok. How's this? ^^;

ArCGFhK.png

Perfect, thanks so much!!
Mallorie (played by Jena)

NativeMagician wrote:
BV5iLxY.png

She looks great! Thank you so much!
NativeMagician wrote:

Oh my goodness, look at those detailed ears! Really good job on this, I love it!

6k7QpE1.png
lxNos40.png
f56KW13.png
Again, this one refused to upload without the white. ^^;
h9TRRua.jpg
Pomkeki

Edit: Forget it

Pomkeki wrote:
Your art is so damn cute! I noticed you have trouble with transparency at times, what program are you using to make these?

Edit: Manga Studio 5. Uploading is odd though with Imgur, it changes some of my photos that had transparency to white.
Pomkeki

Edit: Forget it
NativeMagician wrote:
Pomkeki wrote:
Your art is so damn cute! I noticed you have trouble with transparency at times, what program are you using to make these?

Edit: Manga Studio 5. Uploading is odd though with Imgur, it changes some of my photos that had transparency to white.

I use Manga Studio and I find going through File, Export, then PNG after clicking off the paper background to really help. Saving it this way will give you the preview of a transparent background just so you are for sure with it ^^

Oh? That's weird. When I uploaded them they were PNGs. And honestly I have no idea. I don't think so though. Not sure. Either way. :) Thanks anyway though guys! ^_^
Nativity (played anonymously)

LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS NATI! <3

But yes, it seems to have thrown itself in .jpg formant *squints at it* Or something did anyway.

Imgur, y u be lame? Y?!

I will take the .jpg, but I would rather have the .png as I was going to use it as a thingermadinger on her website (which may also include me sizing it down a bit if that's ok). The original will be on her art page, full size and all.

WOO!! I resized it and it got rid of the white! XD

lWpG2eQ.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Headshots (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus